- 1 Rite Aid Survey Prizes
- 2 Rite Aid Sweepstakes Period
- 3 Sweepstakes Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to fill up the Rite Aid Survey?
- 5 Contact Rite Aid
- 6 Don’t Miss These surveys
Rite Aid Corporation is a famous drugstore chain in the United States. Rite-aid began in 1962, opening its first store in Scranton, Pennsylvania, it had been called Thrift D Discount Center.
Alex Grass was the founder of the Rite Aid series in 1962 After several years of growth, riteaid adopted its present name and debuted as a public company in 1968. Its major competitors are CVS and Walgreens.
If you are buying drugs and medicines from Rite Aid then they offer its customers a survey in order to find feedback they use to improve the overall experience, and also in return customers get an opportunity to be entered in the sweepstakes for cash prizes.
Rite Aid Survey Prizes
One Grand Prize consisting of $1,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a check. and 10 First Prizes each consisting of $100 cash will be available to be won each Survey Period during the Sweepstakes.
Total ARV of all Prizes $24,000
Rite Aid Sweepstakes Period
- The Rite Aid Sweepstakes begins at – 12:00:00 AM Central Time on Sunday, March 3, 2019
- Sweepstakes Ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on Saturday, February 29, 2020
The survey consists of twelve (12) “Entry Periods”.
|Survey Period||Entry Period Start Date: 12:00:00 AM CT||Entry Period End Date: 11:59:59 PM||Mail-In Entry Received By Date:||Survey Period Drawing Date|
Sweepstakes Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- Survey open to legal residents of the United States
- The survey is open for the person who is 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry.
- Employees or any affiliate of Rite Aid organization can’t take part in the customer feedback survey.
- There is a limit of three store and three pharmacy online surveys and sweepstakes entries per household per month
How to fill up the Rite Aid Survey?
How To Enter the survey Online?
- The first step is to, visit storesurvey.riteaid.com
- Before starting the survey read Survey rules and Sweepstakes instructions
- Make sure you have your receipt in hand
- Enter the receipt code in the given box
- Click “Start Survey” to begin
- After entering the survey give answers to all the questions and provide your feedback.
Once you finish the survey you are eligible for Sweepstakes prize.
How To Enter the survey Offline?
- Write your full name, address, your age and phone number on a postcard
- After that mail the postcard to:
Rite Aid “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes,
PO Box 16440, Rochester,
Important points for Offline Survey
- Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the close of an Entry Period and received by no later than the Mail Received By date in the chart above to be entered in the Sweepstakes and to be eligible for the random drawing applicable to that Entry Period.
- There is no limit to the number of times you may enter by mail.
- Each mail-in entry must be mailed on a separate postcard.
Sweepstakes Winners Drawing process
1 potential Grand Prize winner and 10 First Prize will be selected each Survey Period during the Promotion Period in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for that Survey Period.
The drawings will be performed by The Sweepstakes Center, Inc., whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
Contact Rite Aid
Customer Helpline Number: 1 (800) 748-3243
Rite Aid would like to hear from their customers in the StoreSurvey.RiteAid.com ‘Voice of The Client’ poll. The opinions Given by clients lets them increase their products and services.
Don’t Miss These surveys
=> You can get a chance to Win Whooping $5,000 filling Home Depot Survey, just go to their site to enter www.Homedepot.com survey
=> The Dollar General survey has sweepstakes price of $3 off $15 at DGCustomerFirst.com
=> Del Taco has a feedback survey at myopinion.deltaco.com where you’ll get a $1 off $3 coupon
=> Jack in the Box gives away two free tacos for taking their survey at www.Jacklistens.com