- 1 LongHorn Survey
- 2 How to Enter into the LongHorn Sweepstakes?
- 3 How to see the winners list of sweepstakes?
LongHorn Steakhouse is an American casual dining restaurant chain that is owned and operated by Darden Restaurants, Inc., headquartered in Orlando, Florida. LongHorn Steakhouse was founded in 1981 by George McKerrow, Jr. and his father. The first location, initially called LongHorn Steaks Restaurant & Saloon, started Peachtree Street in Atlanta, Georgia. This is a former antique shop, then an adult entertainment enterprise.
Let’s come to the main point, Have you visited with the Longhorn restaurant and also enjoyed the tasty meal over there and you have the purchase receipt with you? If yes then there is a great chance to win $1000 or a discount coupon on your next visit to the restaurant by simply filling a very simple Longhorn survey online/offline.
Every organization wants to survive long term in the market for that they need to conduct the customer survey regularly to learn whether the clients are dissatisfied or satisfied with their services and products. LongHorn has applied the same strategy.
LongHorn Survey Reward
- One (1) Grand Prize consisting of $1,000 USD cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- One hundred (100) Second Prizes, each consisting of $50 USD cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
Sweepstakes Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”), Guam, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec)
- Minimum age to enter the sweepstakes is 18 years.
- LongHorn Steakhouse employees and its affiliates are not eligible to take part in the survey.
- For Online Survey Entry you need purchase receipt for Store ID
- There is no limit to the number of times you may enter online or by mail, however, each online entry must have a different survey code and each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate envelope.
- Online entries must be received by Sponsor by 11:59 PM CT on the last day of an Entry
Period to be entered in the Sweepstakes and to be eligible for the random drawing applicable to that Entry Period.
The Guest Survey Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) on February 25, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on May 26, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”), and consists of three (3) “Entry Periods.”
|Entry Period||Begins||Ends||Random Drawing|
How to Enter into the LongHorn Sweepstakes?
There are two methods to enter the sweepstakes:
Steps to enter Longhorn Survey Online
- First of all, visit the official LongHorn survey site which is – www.longhornsurvey.com or you can access the survey entry page via the website address printed on receipts distributed during the Sweepstakes Period at participating restaurants.
- As shown in the above image Enter the STORE ID on the given boxes which is printed on your receipt and click on start.
- Once the Store ID will verify successfully the survey will begin.
- Now You will be asked to respond to several questions regarding your most recent experience at the restaurant and to provide the survey code printed on the receipt and all other information requested.
- Once you finish the survey you will enter the sweepstakes area and your response will be accepted by the officials.
Now to see the result wait for the drawing dates which is listed below.
Steps to fillup Longhorn Survey Offline
For offline Survey you need to send an envelope with given details:
- Handprint your full name, complete address, telephone number (including area code), and age on a piece of paper, place it in an envelope and mail it to:
- Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3536, Southbury, CT 06488-3536 USA.
How to see the winners list of sweepstakes?
To request a list of winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received within six (6) weeks of the close of the Sweepstakes Period, to: Guest Satisfaction Survey 2019 GMRI Sweepstakes – 4, Winner List, PMI Station, PO Box 750-W, Southbury, CT 06488-0750 USA. (Residents of Canada may omit return postage.)
So we hope you have liked this post and let us know your feedback in the comment section and for more coupons and sweepstakes go through the different articles given in this blog.