Skyline Chili is a chain of chili restaurants based in Cincinnati, Ohio founded in 1949 by Greek immigrant Nicholas Lambrinides. Skyline is famous for its incredibly delicious Cheese Coneys and 3-Ways. The recipe was made with the original secret family recipe passed down through generations of the Lambrinides family.
Currently, the skyline is inviting their customer to tell their dining experience and in return, they will get a chance to enter their sweepstake by which customer get a chance to win $100 gift card which they can use in their next skyline chili restaurant visit.
Skylinelistens Survey Rules
- Basic knowledge of English language is required to fill up the survey
- A working internet connection is must to take the online survey
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Sweepstake reward is non-transferrable
- Gift card amount can not be converted in cash
- The sweepstake is void where prohibited
- You need to enter the details like date and time of visit so you better remember that.
Skyline Chilli Sweepstake reward
Winners of the sweepstake will be rewarded $100 Gift Card
Steps to take Skyline Survey
The survey has only one entry mode: Enter Online
- The first step is to visit the official survey site at https://www.skylinelistens.com
- Now on the homepage, you will see a dropdown menu and from there select the restaurant location from the list.
- In the next step enter the date and time of the visit and click on continue
- After that rate your recommendation from 1 to 10 as shown in the figure and click next to continue
- After that rate the experience of staff and speed of order
- After that tell them where your meal was good or not and are you satisfied or not
- This way there are total 9 easy steps you have to follow and at the end, you will get a chance to enter their sweepstake to win $100 gift card