The initiation of the Dollar General is an exciting story that shows that you can excel in life with hard work, even with little or no education. The first dollar general store was created by James Luther and his son Cal turner on June 1, 1955, in a place called Springfield Kentucky.
The founder of this store was illiterate, he never received a formal education since he was young when he lost his father who left him with no option than to work on his family farm instead of going to school. James sold grocery for ten years before he acquired a house for himself and his family and settled in Kentucky. This happened during America’s great depression.
Must Fill Up – Kroger feedback Survey
James has an initiative mind, taking advantage of this depression, rather than seeing it as a problem he took this opportunity by purchasing and selling bankrupt general stores. His son also used this opportunity to observe what his father was doing and learned the business skills. The duo later opened a front, wholesale store which they named J.L Turner and son wholesale in the year 1939 and they invested an initial amount of $5000 to get started.
Now, this joint venture has really improved with over $2 million in sales in 1950. This now made them open the first dollar general store in 1955, and so many people really loved it. Their sales continued to boom, and this led them to convert their stores to dollar generals.
In the year 1968 that is four years after James Luther died, the company was flourishing with over 40 million sales per annum and income of $105 million in a year. The dollar general also went versatile in 1968 and now have 14, 000 storefronts all over the universe. In 2002, dollar general posted $6 billion in sales and kept growing.
What is DgCustomer First Survey?
With the creation of their 13,000th store, dg customer first team had a celebration to mark their excellence. In a way to make its customer happy with their deals and services, dg has decided to remain the first option for anyone searching for an inexpensive shopping option.
In order to achieve this, the dollar general chain renders a dg customer first survey where clients can offer the chain opinion that they can use to enhance further clients knowledge or practice. In exchange, the clients get entry into sweepstakes where they can win & 100 gift card.
Dollar General Survey Details
|Prize on coupons||$15 coupon; $3 off|
|Prizes for sweepstakes||Gift cards worth $100|
|Prizes awarded (sweepstakes)||4 per entry period|
|Location/Place||District of Columbia and the US|
|Age Criteria||Above 18|
|Limit on Entry Per entry period||1|
Sweepstakes Entry Periods
Sweepstakes will begin on February 2, 2019
Sweepstakes will Ends February 7, 2020
|Entry Period||Start Date (at 12 AM CT except Entry Period 1)||End Date (at 11:59:59 PM CT)||Mail-In Entry Received by Date||Drawing Date|
|1||2/2/19 at 12 PM CT||2/8/19||2/18/19||2/19/19|
Note – Non-winning entries will not carry forward into subsequent Entry Periods. The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
Each winner will receive one (1) $100 Dollar General Gift Card (“Prize”). A Dollar General Gift Card is subject to all terms and conditions set forth on the card. Five hundred thirty (530) Prizes will be available in the Sweepstakes (ten per Entry Period). The ARV of each Prize is $100.
Total ARV: The total ARV of all Prizes available in the Sweepstakes is $53,000.
Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during each Entry Period.
Dollar General Survey Rules
There are some rules and regulation that one needs to follow before partaking in the dgcustomerfirst.com feedback survey. Some of these rules are:
- The client must be of eighteen years and above
- The client must buy from dollar general store
- In order to allow the contestant to submit a dollar general customer survey, he/she must be a citizen of the United States of America or Columbia
- He/she should keep his/her invoice
- To be qualified for dollar general coupon, the client must take DGcustomerFirst.com survey which is online
- The DG employees and their relation cannot partake in the contest
- Only one entry per person is allowed
- The client’s name is not revealed
- The household of the employees can take part by submitting just one entry per month, and they have to produce fresh entry every month.
- The winner must sign an affidavit of eligibility and publicity release and a w9 text identification form in the space of 10days of winning the prize
- Every tax is to be paid by the winner
We also recommend you to check out Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes Officials Rules -> HERE
DgCustomerFirst Survey Criteria
- A current receipt of shopping showing that you are an actual client
- You must have a mobile phone, laptop or any gadget
- The gadget must have a good internet connection
- You must have an email account
- You must be an expert in English
- You must have a store number which you once visited
- Also, keep the date and at which you went shopping
Steps to take the survey
Visit dollar general survey site which you can find online at dgcustomerfirst.com
- First and foremost if you don’t understand English, you can go for Spanish
- “Espanol” will change your page to Spanish
- After choosing your language, you now give your information as requested
- Then you put in the time of your visit to the store
- Put in your store number
- After which you enter your 15 digits survey code which is at the base of the invoice (See above image for reference)
- Then you click on the start button
- This will now take you to a page where you are being asked some questions
- After giving your suggestions, tap on next
- When you are done with filling the dollar general customer survey, the participant has to provide his/her name, email, contact details, address
- Lastly, all procedures following screen will show saying a goodbye
- You are just one step away from availing the dgcustomerfirst.com gift card worth $100.
YOU CAN CHECK OUT LATEST DGCUSTOMER SURVEY WINNERS -> HERE
Dollar general is really a store that has its client’s feedback at heart. The dollar general customer service is also available to make it easy for its valuable customers to complete the survey process and get assured Dgcustomer first.com $100 gift card. Their customer’s welfare and satisfaction is their utmost priority.