If you are residing in Pennsylvania then you might know about Eat N Park. Eat’n Park is a restaurant chain based in Homestead, Pennsylvania, with 64 locations in Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. The chain is known for its Smiley Cookies and has adopted the motto, “The place for smiles”.
If you have you visited Eat’n Park with your friends or families then let them know about your experience. You can also get a chance to get validation code, so take out a few minutes to complete Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey and receive validation code to redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
TellENT Survey Rules
- To enter the survey online you need the latest Eat N Park purchase receipt
- Validation code can’t be converted in cash
- Validation code is valid only for 14 days, it means you need to redeem the code in 2 weeks or it will get expired
- The code can be redeemed only 1 time.
- Basic knowledge of English language is required to fill up the survey
- The sweepstake is void where prohibited
- All the participants need to follow the sweepstake and survey rules to take part in the survey
TellENT Survey Reward
Upon completion of the survey you will be given a validation code that can be used to redeem the offer printed on your survey invitation.
Eat N Park Survey Deadlines
Sweepstake begins on January 1, 2019
Sweepstake Ends on December 31, 2019
Steps to fill up Eat N Park Sweepstake
This survey has only one entry method which is Online entry method and the steps are very simple to follow.
- Take out your survey invitation/purchase receipt which contains 13-digit survey code (code may vary)
- After that visit the official survey site at https://www.tellenp.com
- Now on the homepage enter the 13-digit survey code and then click on the START button.
- Once your survey code will verify you can enter the survey
- After that in the survey answer, the questions asked based on your recent Eat N Park visit.
- Your feedback will help the company find loopholes and company also try to make changes based on their customer required on product and services.
You can also submit your feedback on their official site at https://www.eatnpark.com/contact-us/feedback-form & for more details, you can call on 412-461-2000.