Hen House was founded back in 1923 by Sidney and Mollie Ball as a small neighborhood grocery store on the corner of 6th and Stewart streets in Kansas City, Kansas. There are currently 27 stores that spread throughout the metropolitan area under the names of Hen House Market, Ball’s Price Chopper, Payless Discount Foods, and SunFresh Market.
Have you ever buy any grocery from Henhouse? If yes then here is a great chance to save some extra bucks by getting a validation code of Henhouse. You just have to submit your honest feedback on their customer survey portal and in return, you will get coupon code. The details of the survey are as follows:
- To participate in an online survey you need hen house recent purchase receipt which includes your survey code
- You have the choice to fill up the survey between English and Spanish language
- You must be attained at maturity age to enter the survey
- Sweepstake reward is non-transferrable
- Reward can’t be converted in cash and can be redeemed only one time
- All the customers have to adhere to the rules of the sweepstake
- The sweepstake is void where prohibited
Hen House Sweepstake Reward
Upon completion of the survey, you will get $5.00 incentive credited to your Hen House Rewards Cards.
Steps to take Hen House Sweepstake Survey
- The first step is to take out your purchase receipt and find the survey code printed on it
- After that visit the official Hen House Feedback survey site at – https://www.henhousefeedback.com
- Now on the homepage to start the survey enter 16 or 19-digit survey code which is printed on your receipt
- After that select, the time printed on your receipt and click on start to enter the survey
- Once your detail will verify you will enter the survey
- In the survey answer the feedback related questions and rate your hen house visit experience honestly and then submit the survey form
- Once you finish the survey at the end you will get a validation code which you can use on your next hen house store visit.
In case of further inquiry, you can reach the support staff Online at their Contact Page.