Kohl’s is an American department store retail chain, managed by Kohl’s Corporation. Together with 1,158 locations, Kohl is the largest department store chain in the United States in 2013. The company was founded by Polish immigrant Maxwell Kohl, who opened a corner supermarket in Milwaukee, Wisconsin in 1927.
The headquartered of Kohl’s is in the Milwaukee suburb of Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Kohl’s became the greatest department store chain in the USA in May 2012, exceeding its biggest rival J. C. Penney.
KohlsListens Survey Reward
Free 10% off coupon to use on the next Purchase
The Kohlslistens Feedback survey gives a Discount coupon to everybody who completes the survey and answers all the questions on the feedback form.
You can use that Codes on Kohl’s Coupon page where you can find the best promo codes, sales, and deals you can use for shopping to get more of what you love.
Kohl’s Feedback Rules and Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age requires to participate in this survey is 18 years.
- You are not allowed to redeem cash price from the survey coupon code. The discount will only be used for shopping.
- Employees of Kohl’s franchise and their affiliates are not allowed to take part in the survey
How to take Kohl’s Feedback Survey?
Like other Guest Satisfaction survey, Kohl’s feedback survey is also the same. Just follow the given steps:
- Make Sure you have your Purchase Receipt with you at the time of filling feedback survey online.
- Now go the Kohl’s feedback survey site – http://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/2/execute#/1
- As shown in the figure, on the homepage enter the store number in the first box
- Now enter the PIN in the next box and click on next
- Once your details will verify you will enter in the survey
- Answer all the questions based on your latest Kohl’s store visit experience and submit the survey
Once you Submit the form you will get a Coupon Code which you can redeem in your next Kohl’s Store visit.
Example Survey Question at Kohl’s Feedback
- How was your overall experience at the store?
- How were the staff service and their behavior?
- How was the purchase accuracy?
- Are the stores Clean?
- Describe the standard of these services and products we sell?
- How did you discover that the setting order procedure?
- Could it be simple to pay for the orders?
- How was the store environment? is it friendly?
- How do you clarify the behavior of their team and employees?
- How will be the products and items price?
Kohl’s YES2YOU Reward
Using YES2YOU Kohl’s rewards you can earn points for every dollar spent for Every day and for Every purchase. You just have to create an account at Kohls.com and then On the first of every month, you’ll get a $5 reward for every 100 points earned.
You’ll have 30 days to redeem your rewards on anything in the store, online or with the Kohl’s App–no brand exclusions!
Kohl’s Contact Info
Customer Service Phone: (855) 564-5705
Don’t miss these Surveys