Have you ever wondered who invented the popular malted milkshake that you eat? You’ll be marveled to know that the malted milkshake sprang to limelight from the popular Walgreens stores, the US household name.
This was way back in 1922 by no other person than Charles Walgreen Sr. Charles was an assiduous pharmacist who worked in late 1800 in a small drugstore in Chicago and eventually bought over the same small drugstore and transformed it to a chain of mega stores. Charles Walgreen saved his monthly wages until 1901 when it was enough to buy the drugstore which he diligently nurtured to what we all see today as one of the best and most extensive store chains in America.
Charles eventually started manufacturing his own drugs for his store in order to serve his customers with quality drugs and at the best price. The expansion of the Walgreens store began in 1909 when Charles opened his second Walgreen store.
By 1916, Walgreens has become a well-known name store basking in the euphoria of a fast-growing chain with 19 stores in its kitty. Ten years later, Charles’ Walgreen celebrated the opening of its 100th store and the growth has never abated ever since.
Walgreen is well documented as one of the most stable family businesses passing from one generation to the other. Running from Charles Walgreen Sr. himself, to Charles Walgreen Jr., and on to Charles Walgreen III, Walgreen keeps waxing stronger.
Determined to add more growth elements into its operations, Walgreens offers customers the opportunity to take an online feedback survey tagged Walgreens listens feedback survey which to win a grand prize of $3,000 in the form of a check.
The offer allows a customer to take the feedback survey with or without a purchase and it is open to all customers on www.walgreenslistens.com. The sweepstakes for the WalgreensListens survey are open to all legal residents of the US. The age limit is a minimum of 18 years.
To take the online Walgreens feedback survey, you will need to make a purchase and obtain an authentic printed out receipt. To take the feedback survey without making a purchase, you’ll need to participate in the feedback survey either by mail or telephone. Then you are on your way to winning the grand prize of $3K awarded in the form of a check.
Rules of Walgreenslistens survey
Like any other survey, there are specific rules guiding the Walgreenslistens survey. For full details of the guiding rules, navigate to www.walgreenslistens.com/rules to get all the necessary guidelines.
WalgreensListens Survey Prizes
When you duly satisfy all the conditions of the Walgreens feedback survey, you are expectantly on your way to win the $3,000 cash grand prize which is the official sweepstakes prize for the survey. It is awarded as a check.
Some useful details you need to know before you enter the Walgreenslistens survey
- As stated above, the Grand Prize is a whopping $3,000 awarded in the form of a check.
- There are three (3) methods through which you can enter the survey – Online, Telephone or Mail.
- A purchase is not mandatory especially if you prefer to enter the survey either by telephone or by mail.
- Walgreens Listens survey is opened only to legal residents of the United States of America, excluding the residents of Puerto Rico.
- The survey is opened to anybody from age 18 and older.
- Entry through a purchase requires to be carried out within 3 days from the date on the receipt.
How To Take The Walgreens Survey?
Basically, there are three (3) methods to enter into the Walgreen listens survey – Online, Telephone, or Mail.
ONLINE ENTRY: This is the only entry method that requires a purchase to enter the survey.
- The Online entry that involves making a mandatory purchase at any of the Walgreens stores, obtain a printed out receipt.
- Carefully save your receipt and the password printed on it.
- Go to walgreenslistens.com to take the survey.
- Enter your Survey number, Password, and Time of the visit in the appropriate spaces.
- Answer all the survey questions
- Then you’ll be entered into the survey automatically.
- Wait for the survey result where can be the lucky winner of the $3,000 grand prize.
ENTRY BY TELEPHONE
- This method of entry does not require a purchase.
- Just call the number 1 800 219 7451
- Answer all the survey questions honestly
- You are then automatically entered into the Walgreens feedback survey.
ENTRY BY MAIL
You don’t need a purchase if you choose to enter by Mail.
- Get a 3″X5″ piece of paper or postcard,
- Handprint your full name, correct address, telephone numbers (day and night phone numbers)
- Send your entry card to:
Customer satisfaction sweepstakes
Dept-S7592 P.O. Box 4006
Grand Rapids, MN 55730-4006
Eligibility of www.walgreenslistens.com Survey
You must be a legal resident of the US
You must be 18 years old and above
You must not have direct affiliations with Walgreens
You must not be an employee of Walgreens
*NOTE: You must complete THE survey within 3 days of receipt invitation
Imagine what you can do with a $3,000 check! This is what you can grab when you enter the www.walgreenslistens.com Survey. Walgreens as a household chain in the US is expecting to have your feedback through the survey and you can be $3, 000 richer doing just that. Be smart, go to www.walgreenslistens.com right now!