Albertsons Companies LLC is an American grocery company founded and headquartered in Boise, Idaho. It is privately owned and operated by investors, for example, Cerberus Capital Management.
The business is the second-largest supermarket chain in North America with more than 2,200 stores and more than 250,000 employees after Kroger. One big achievement of the company was in 2018 it was listed as fortune 500 company of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. Now, Albertsons operates as a banner of Albertsons Companies, one of the largest food and drug retailers in the USA. With both a powerful regional presence and domestic scale, the company operates stores across 35 states and the District of Columbia under-20 well-known banner ads.
To make the experience unforgettable for customers, he’d supply hot roasted nuts, hot delicious popcorn, homemade ice-cream, and a loaf that cooked everything from scratch.
Since the company attempts to continue to enhance, it gives clients and customers a feedback survey to have a brief questionnaire in exchange for entrance to its sweepstakes for a chance to win a $100 gift card.
Albertsons.com Survey Rules & Eligibility Criteria
- No purchase is necessary to win the sweepstakes
- A purchase won’t increase your chance of winning
- Your minimum age should be 18
- Must be a US resident of one of the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington or Wyoming
- Winners are responsible for federal and state Taxation where applicable
Albertsons Survey Rewards
- 10 winners will be selected each monthly drawing, each will receive a $100 Albertsons gift card
Steps to take The Albertsons Survey
You can take part in the Albertsons Survey in 3 Ways
- Take part with Purchase
- Take Part with No Purchase (By Mail)
- Take Part with No Purchase (By Visiting Store)
Let’s have a look at the detailed process.
Enter into the survey with a Purchase
- First of all, Make a purchase at any Albertson’s store and keep your receipt to fill up a survey online
- Go Albertson’s survey site at www.alberstonssurvey.com
- On the survey homepage click the blue text link that says “Online Survey”
- Enter the receipt details in the empty box and click on Submit button
- Once your receipt details will verify you can enter into the survey
- After that, you will be asked a few questions based on your store experiences. Answer them all honestly and submit the survey.
After that, you will be automatically entered into the sweepstakes for a chance to win.
Enter into the survey with a No Purchase by Mail
For this entry Write your full name, full address including city state zip code, phone number, email on a 3″X5″ card and send it to the following address:
- M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093, Phoenix, AZ 85038
Enter into the survey with a No Purchase by Visiting the store
- Visit an Albertsons store
- At the store, contact manager to take the survey as a non-purchase visitor, or ask a manager if you can take the survey as one of the ‘non-purchase’ visitors. It may help to show them the survey rules in this PDF if they are confused when you ask them.
- Fill out the customer survey form and submit it to the store manager
Albertsons Customer Support
Retail Store/Corporate – 877-723-3929
Non-media Inquiries – 877-276-9637
Media Inquiries – 208-395-4722
Accessibility Support – 877-635-4833
Customer Support Center
M.S. 10501 P.O. Box 29093Phoenix, AZ 85038
Public Affairs Department 250 E. Parkcenter Blvd.Boise, ID 83706