TellTheBell: Get a chance to win $500 Prize by filling a simple Taco Bell Customer satisfaction feedback Survey at TellTheBell.com. If you’re a customer of Taco Bell or you have made any purchase by Taco bell then don’t miss this chance to win big prize by simply filling easy customer satisfaction survey. Inside this guide, we will help you through complete steps seeing TellTheBell survey including their survey rules, regulation and eligibility standards.
Taco Bell is Among the biggest and most famous American chain of fast food restaurants located in Irvine, California along with a subsidiary of Yum! It was founded on March 21, 1962, as well as it’s over 8000 stores located around the globe. Every year Taco Bell has been serving more than 3.5 billion customers in their store franchises and locations.
Like Panda Express, Subway, Pizzahut, Walmart, Dollartree and Other big brands taco bell has also begun taking customer feedback to improve the quality of services and also to expand their horizon over several nations. Utilizing TellTheBell customer feedback questionnaire Taco bell is collecting their customer’s view and reviews based on their most recent taco bell visit and by assessing each of the feedbacks they take measurable steps to boost the overall experience of the client at this way they acquire loyalty and raise the customer base.
So if you are a taco bell customer and love their tacos then do not miss this Opportunity to Win over $500 worth coupons that you can redeem from your following taco bell visit.
Tell the bell Survey Entry period
Starting Time: 12:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on January 2019,
Ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CT on July 2019.
Tellthebell Survey Prize and Rewards
Taco Bell has decided to select 4 prizes per Entry Period. It means total 28 prizes with each $500. But it’s limited to one prize per person and household
TellTheBell.com – Taco Bell Survey Steps
You have 2 options to take Taco Bell Survey:
If you wish to enter in the online mode then follow the given process:
- The first step is to take out your most recent Taco Bell Survey receipt and head over the official site which is tellthebell.com
- Now on the home page Enter your 16 digit survey code which is given in the Top-Middle of the receipt and then clicks on the START button.
- In the next step rate your overall experience at Taco Bell Restaurant Visit and click Next
- In the next step Select your order type from Drive-in, Drive-through, and Carry-out.
- Now rate your experience regarding the quality of food, Accuracy of order, Cleanliness, Freshness, and speed or order and click on Next
- In the next step tell them whether you face any problem on your visit or not.
- Next step, you can place your comments and review regarding experience.
- Next step is to tell them whether you purchase Hard Shell Taco like Beef, Burrito Locos Tacos or not.
- Now in the next step Click on YES if you wish to take part in their Sweepstakes.
- To win the prize and sweepstakes enter your First and Last name with phone number and submit the survey.
Take Tellthebell Survey by Mail
If you don’t have internet access and wish to take part in tellthebell survey then you can follow this offline method. The steps are as follows:
- To enter without purchase, hand print your first and last name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, phone number, email address and date of birth (mm/dd/yyyy) on a plain piece of 3”x5” paper.
- After that mail your entry to the following postal address
Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes,
P.O. Box 251328,
West Bloomfield, MI 48325
Taco Bell Contact details
- Headquarters Address: 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618, USA
- Corporate Office Phone: 1 (949) 863-4500
- Customer care phone: 1-800-822-6235 (U.S)
So that’s it for the Taco Bell Customer Feedback Survey guide If you still have any questions you can ask us in the comment section.