TellGamestop – GameStop Corp was also known as GameStop which is an American video game, consumer electronics, and wireless services, retailer. Gamestop has more than 8000 stores in the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe.
We can assume the success of GameStop by an even where GameStop acquired EB Games (formerly Electronics Boutique) for $1.44 billion in 2005.
The Headquarters of Gamestop is based in Grapevine TX, a suburb of Dallas. Here is a list of owned Brands and Concepts by Gamestop.
- Game Informer
- GameStop PC
- GameStop TV
- GameStop Kids
- GameTrust Games
- Simply Mac
One unique business strategy of Gamestop is it offers a unique buy, sell, trade program that allows it’s customers to trade in and sell their old electronic devices, which gives consumers over $1 billion in store credits each year which is not at all small amount.
Not only Consumer electronics but GameStop also sell items such as shirts in their stores.
Like other big brands knowns as Taco Bell, Wawa and Wendys GameStop also started their customer feedback survey program, Where the customer can go to their online portal and feel up honest feedback and in return winners will get a chance to Win $100 Gift Card.
Gamestop is giving away 25 GameStop gift cards each of $100 every month during the promotional contest period. So If you wish to free gift card and want to know complete details regarding the survey then here it is.
TellGamestop Survey Eligibility Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S., INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND PUERTO RICO
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Employees of GameStop Inc. and its affiliated companies and members of the immediate families of each are not eligible.
- Use of any automated entry software is prohibited
- Visit TellGameStop.com during the Term or complete the survey or click the link to bypass the survey and report your experience at a GameStop Store.
- Once the survey or bypass feedback is completed, complete the registration page with your name, address, phone number, and email address and click on the “submit” button and you will automatically receive one (1) entry.
- If you do not wish to complete the survey, have not made a purchase, or do not have a receipt, visit www.gamestop.com or www.ebgames.com and click on the “Sweepstakes” link for an alternate entry form.
- Complete the registration page with your name, address, phone number, and email address and click “submit” button and you will automatically receive one (1) entry.
- The registration page must be completely filled out to constitute an eligible entry.
TellGameStop Survey offline method
If you wish to take part in the Gamestop survey by sending mail then you need to follow this instruction.
Print your name, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), email address and phone number on a postcard and mail to TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
TellGameStop Winner Selection
Potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for each month during the Term on or about the fifth (5th) business day of the month immediately following the end of each month during the Term.
The drawing will be conducted by an Independent Sweepstakes Administrator.
TellGameStop Survey Prize
Winners will be awarded twenty-five (25) winners one (1) $100 GameStop E-GiftCard (Approximate Retail Value of prize: $100.00 each) each month during the Term
GameStop Contact Details
If you have any doubts or queries related to GameStop Survey you can contact them on following Mail address:
625 Panorama Trail,
Rochester, NY 14625.
Phone: 1 (800) 883-8895
You can read all the TellGameStop Survey Officials Rules HERE.