The Little Caesars Pizza chain has been in existence for over nearly six decades ago. A Couple named Mike Ilitch and his wife Marian Ilitch has started this franchise in a strip mall in Garden City, Michigan. Originally founded on May 8, 1959, Little Caesars Pizza has grown from a humble beginning to become a mighty chain throughout the United States of America.
Thriving under the catchphrase “Pizza!Pizza!”, a selling gimmick that was adopted since 1979 turned a commercial-magnet that got customers hooked by getting 2 pizzas just at the price of one pizza. Whoa! Who would not like such an offer! This offer still stands the test of time with even more mouth-watering offers to date.
Little Caesars Pizza runs one of the best pizza outfits with its “HOT-N-READY ZONE” where yummy varieties such as pizza, Crazy Bread, Caesar Wings, hot-dog, chicken, shrimps, and fish are doled out to customers. This helps the company to be on its toes to meet the yearnings of its large number of customers across the States of America.
Littlecaesarslistens.com is promotional feedback Survey site employed by the Little Caeser’s company to reward and appreciate the huge patronage of its customers. It is also intended to help the company to have constant and helpful feedback from its customers about its services.
This survey allows a winner to bank a cheque of $15,000, a grand prize awarded every month. An added value of Little Caesars listens is that it helps the company to maintain customers’ loyalty.
The littlecaesarslistens survey is the updated version of Little Caesar’s® Survey which has been recently modified from the grand prize of $15,000 to a more enduring mode where the winner of the Little Caesar’s Pizza Survey gets a year’s supply of Little Caesar’s pizza.
This makes the winner relish the yummy pizza of Little Caesars for a whole year like Murphy Pizza and Tacos of Taco Bell. What a better and an enduring prize!
Details of Little Caesars Pizza Survey
- You need to take a short survey of the Little Caesars Pizza Survey to win the prize
- For participation, Purchase is required
- Employees of Little Caesars are not allowed to participate in the survey competition
Rules and Criteria of Little Caesars Pizza Survey
- For you to enter the Little Caesars Listens.com Free Pizza Survey you must be 18 years of age or above
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- A contestant is allowed to enter only 2 times per month.
How to take part in the Little Caesars Pizza Survey?
There are two options for participating in the Little Caesars Pizza Survey: You can participate after purchase or without a purchase. Details of each category are listed below.
Littlecaesarslistens.com Survey Steps
- The first step is to make sure you complete the survey within 3 calendar days from the date of your recent visit to Little Caesars Pizza shop.
- Visit the home page of Little Caesars Listens Pizza Survey at littlecaesarslistens.com and follow the online prompt to take part by filling out the survey feedback form by sharing your experience.
- Answer all the questions related to your experience of your last store visit.
- Fill in the required details and submit.
- You will receive 1 entry notification for your completed survey.
Participating in the LittleCaesarsListen Customers Survey without a purchase
If your choice is to enter the survey without a purchase, then take time to follow these guidelines. This is a Mail-in system:
Pick a 3” X 5” piece of paper
- Write out your name on the paper
- Provide other details such as your valid home address, your working, and home telephone numbers, your working E-mail address, and your date of birth.
- Insert the well-detailed piece of paper in an envelope addressed to:
“Little Caesars Listens™ Rewards,”
c/o HelloWorld, Inc., P.O. Box 5046,
Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046.
- Then wait to see the result if you are a winner of each “5 per month” Grand prizes.
How does the prize get to me if I win?
You will be promptly and notified either by telephone or email or both based on your detailed information as received by the company.
If you one of the 5 winners but not in the form of a one lump cash. Rather you receive Pizza worth same amount for a whole year. This comes in the form of $10 Little Caesars gift cards per week totaling 52 for the whole year. The total value still remains $15,000.
Note that this promotion no longer gives away $15,000 cash to winners but a year’s supply of Little Caesar’s Pizza!
This well-detailed explanation will serve as a helpful guide to participate in the Little Caesar’s® Survey and win delightful Pizza supply for a whole year. What a way to Pizza-up yourself! To avail yourself of this great opportunity, go straight away to wwwlittlecaesarslistens.com.
Remember to observe all the rules guiding your participation in the Little Caesars Listens survey. Good luck as you participate and win one of the 5 Grand Prizes per month. Enjoy yourself with Little Caesar’s Pizza!