Savers provide great quality, gently used clothing, accessories, and household goods and items.
The main business model of Savers is to purchase, resell and recycle the goods. In the below Image you can see the Savers cycle.
Savers is basically a Subsidiary of A.S. Watson Group and was founded in 1988 in Dunstable, Luton England. Initially, it was started as a non-profit store, they tend to donate the money to NGO’s which they got from sales and different other programs.
The brands comprise of Savers, Value Village, Unique, and Village des Valeurs (in Quebec). Currently, 22000 employees are working in 300 different location in savers.
The company makes sure their customer’s voice is heard too, by actively taking proper steps of improvements from your feedback on a regular basis.
What is Savers Listens Feedback Survey?
Saverslistens is their online Customer Feedback site where they ask their loyal customers to provide their honest feedback based on their latest shopping experience.
They collect all their customer’s feedback and act upon them to improve the services and fulfill the requirements. It also helps to generate new products ideas also.
In return, they will reward their customers with Discount coupon codes. Let’s have a look at the survey process and all the details.
|Survey Prize||$2 Off $5 Coupon|
|Purchase Required?||Yes (Receipt is required to enter the survey)|
|Survey Limit||1 Per Household Per Month|
|Coupon Limit||1 Per Purchase|
|Receipt Valid For||7 Days / 1 Week|
|Coupon Cash Value||None (Coupon can only redeem at the purchase)|
SaversListens Rules & Eligibility
- You must buy an item from a Savers store or you can also donate some money in the store to take part in feedback.
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey must be completed within seven days of your visit.
- One survey may be completed per household per month.
- Coupon value forfeited if the item is returned.
- Upon completion of the survey, the coupon code will be provided.
- Coupon code valid for ninety days from date of visit.
- You can’t redeem the coupon for cash.
- Employees and their affiliate members of Savers are not eligible to participate.
- Limit one coupon per purchase.
- Not valid at grand openings, on sale days or with any other coupon or discount.
SaversListens Sweepstake Reward
- You will get a Discount coupon of $2 in your nest store purchase of $5
How to take Saverslistens survey?
There are 2 ways to enter the survey
- Take survey using Receipt from purchase/Exchange/return
- Enter the survey by Donor invitation card
Take the Survey using Receipt of Purchase
- Visit the following URL – https://www.saverslistens.com/Index.aspx?VisitType=1
- Now enter the 19 Digit customer code given in the receipt
- Click on the Start button to enter the survey
- Provide the honest answers asked in the survey based on your latest store visit
- Submit the survey form
Once you submit the form you will get a Coupon code which you can redeem in your next purchase.
Enter the survey by Donor invitation card
- To enter by Donation Invitation Card visit the following URL – https://www.saverslistens.com/Index.aspx?VisitType=2
- Now in the first Box enter the 4 digit customer code given in your card
- In next box enter the date of your visit
- Then enter the hour of your visit (Details will be given in the card)
- Now Click on START and enter the survey
- In survey answer all the question and also provide any suggestions or feedback if any
- Sumit the survey and at the end, you will get discounted coupon code which is redeemable in your next store purchase.
In case of any queries and doubts, you can contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by Mailing address.
11400 S.E. 6th Street, Suite 220
Bellevue, WA 98004
Telephone: (425) 462-1515
Fax: (425) 451-2250
More Surveys like Saverslistens
- Complete Redlobster Survey to Win $1000
- Fill up MyMichaels Survey to win 25% Discount Coupon
- Take Firehouse Subs Survey to win $500 Cash prize