The FireHouse Subs is not only a restaurant but also a great public safety foundation. It was founded by former firefighter brothers Robin and Chris Sorensen back in 1994 in Jacksonville. Currently, it has over 1,160 restaurants in 46 states as well as Puerto Rico and Canada.
People love their Submarine sandwiches and Hot subs. Before opening Firehouse Subs Robin and Chris have tried their hands on various business ventures. But after many failures On October 10, 1994, the first Firehouse Subs restaurant opened in Jacksonville, Florida.
Chef at firehouse prefer a unique way to make Subs, the subs are prepared with steam-heated meats and cheeses, on a toasted sub roll.
In 2015, the brand introduced its very first digital loyalty rewards program, Firehouse Rewards, that enables guests to earn and redeem points for each visit by means of a smartphone app.
In case you want to provide your honest and valuable feedback then Firehouse has designed their own Customer feedback Survey portal. Where you need to rate their services to improve the business and in return, you will get a chance to win $500 as a sweepstakes reward. So, let’s see all about Firehouselistens feedback survey.
Who are the Sponsors of Firehouselistens Sweepstakes?
The Sweepstakes is sponsored by:
Firehouse Restaurant Group, Inc., 12735 Gran Bay Parkway, Suite 150, Jacksonville, FL 32258
Firehouselistens Survey Rules
- Sweepstakes is only for the legal residents of the fifty (50) United States of America (“USA”), including the District of Columbia (“D.C.”), including Puerto Rico and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec)
- Minimum age to enter the sweepstakes is 16
- Employees and the affiliates of the company is not eligible to take part in the survey
- Non-eligibility or non-compliance with any of these Official Rules will result in disqualification.
- Void in Puerto Rico, U.S. territories, and where prohibited or restricted by law
- A receipt is required to enter the survey Online at Firehouselistens
- You can take only 1 Survey per month
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Transfer of Prize is not permitted
Find out More Sweepstakes Rules HERE.
Firehouselistens Survey Prizes
- Twelve (12) Monthly Prizes will be awarded.
- Each Monthly Prize Winner, upon the Administrator’s confirmation of eligibility, will receive one (1) $500 Prize Check.
- Total Prize Pool – $6,000
The Sweepstakes begins on January 1, 2019
The Sweepstakes ends on December 31, 2019
How to take Firehouselistens Survey?
You can enter the survey in two ways
- Offline by Mail Entry
Steps to Enter the Survey Online
- You need to take out your recent Firehouse Purchase receipt
- Now visit the Firehouse Subs Survey website – https://firehouselistens.smg.com/usa?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
- Now enter the Validation code given in the receipt and total amount spent
- After that click on start
- Once you enter the survey answer the questions based on your experiences and complete the form
- Submit the survey
- Now in Sweepstakes area, you need to provide your name, address, mail ID and phone number
Each completed Sweepstakes registration form will generate one (1) Sweepstakes entry.
Steps to take the Survey by Mail Entry
To enter the survey by mail take out one 3”x 5” card and write your name, address, day and night telephone numbers mailing it in a standard business-size #10 envelope to:
Firehouse “Customer Survey” Sweepstakes PO Box 428, Macedon, NY 14502-0428.
Note: Mail-in entry card and envelope must be hand printed by the Customer only. Each Envelope must be mailed individually. Bulk shipments of entries will not be accepted.
Firehouselistens contact detail
In case of any other queries you can contact the company via phone and email address given below:
Don’t miss This Food Surveys
- Take Part in TellJamba Survey and win $500 Cash Prize
- Fill up Whole Feed Market Guest Satisfaction Survey to win $250 worth WFM Gift Card
- Get Free Chicken Sandwich by filling Chick-fil-a Customer Feedback Survey
- Get Free Cookies and Coupons at Subway by filling their feedback survey online at tellsubway.com