Red Lobster was founded by Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby on January 18, 1968, in Lakeland, Florida. The menu includes lobster, shrimp, fish, crab, and mollusks. It also serves delicious chicken, steak, and pasta.
They started off as a single, family-owned restaurant in Lakeland, Florida but time by time they invented a delicious recipe and founded Red Lobster. Currently, it has over 700 locations. Till now Red Lobster continues expanding globally in 11 countries including United States, Puerto Rico, Kuwait, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Canada, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Brazil, Malaysia, and Ecuador and counting.
In 2003 Red Lobster has offered an endless snow crab leg promotion which brings them $3 million in earnings. One more fact about Red Lobster was they have reported a 33% sales increase due to the reference performance of Beyonce during the Super Bowl 50 halftime show.
The Restaurant chain also made great efforts to fulfill their customers need and provide them the quality of services, for that they collect their customers feedback at redlobstersurvey.com
What is Redlobstersurvey?
Taking customers feedback is a great strategy to know the customer’s point of view of their shopping experience. It will help to make appropriate changes according to customer’s requirements.
Red Lobster has also adopted this strategy and design their own Survey Feedback portal called “RedLobsterSurvey”.
If you are Red Lobster customer and want to provide your feedback then you will also get a chance to enter their Sweepstakes program in which they will select random winners and give $1000, and $100 cash prize reward.
So let’s see how you can win the sweepstakes reward.
Red Lobster Survey Rules & Eligibility
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- The survey is only eligible for the legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec)
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Employees, officers, and the company affiliates are not allowed to take part in the survey
- Void in the Province of Quebec and where prohibited.
- There is no limit to the number of times you may enter online or by mail, but each online entry
must have a different survey code and each mail-in entry must be mailed in a separate envelope.
- Winners will be notified by telephone, email and/or postal mail.
- Grand Prize winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility
Red Lobster Survey Sweepstakes Reward
- One (1) Grand Prize consisting of $1,000 USD cash to be awarded in the form of a check.
- One hundred (100) Second Prizes, each consisting of $50 USD cash to be awarded in the form of a
NOTE – The Sweepstakes Administrator, an independent judging organization will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for the specified Entry Period.
Sweepstakes Entry Period
The Sweepstakes Begin on April 1, 2019
The Sweepstakes Ends on June 30, 2019
|Entry Period||Begins||Ends||Winner Drawing Date|
How to enter the Red Lobster survey?.
There are 2 Ways to enter the survey
- By Mail
How to Enter online?
- Make sure you have your purchase receipt ready
- Now go to redlobstersurvey.com
- Now enter the ID number provided in the receipt
- Click on START to enter the survey
- In the survey, You will be asked to respond to several questions regarding your most recent experience at the restaurant
- At the end of the survey, you will get a chance to enter the sweepstakes
- For the sweepstakes provide your personal information like Name, Address, Email ID and phone number
How to Enter by Mail?
For Mail Entry write your name, address, telephone number (including area code), and age on a piece of paper in an envelope and mail it to:
Red Lobster Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3511, Southbury, CT 06488-3511 USA.
Contact Red Lobster
Visit Contact us Page
Red Lobster Official Site – redlobster.com
Survey Sweepstakes Rules – https://www.redlobstersurvey.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules
Survey Sweepstakes Winners – https://www.redlobstersurvey.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Winners