Morrison is one of the most popular supermarket like Walmart and Kroger. The company was Founded in 1899 by David Potts, Morrisons has continued to grow as a leading UK grocer, considered the 4th largest in the area.
In 2000 the founder Ken Morrison was actually knighted for his contributions to the grocery industry, an awesome part of the Morrison history and legacy.
The Morrison Firm currently owns 10 percent of the present grocery store setup. This makes sense, as the Company was founded well over 100 decades ago, and founding families often Sell off shares as they get old or no longer want as much management Over their own companies.
Morrisons is currently inviting customers to complete a customer satisfaction survey. All the details are given in this article.
Morrisonsislistening Survey Rules
- The Survey is open to the legal residence of the UK & Gibraltar
- The minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Company employees and their affiliates can’t take part in the survey
- Sweepstake Entry limit is 1 Per Household Per Month
- Sweepstake Prize limit is : Only one prize draw is allow per year
- The sweepstake Continue Every month
- Winner will be notified by phone or email within 2 weeks of completed prize draw
- Morrisons reserves right to cancel prize draw for reasonable circumstances outside of its control
- Within 2 weeks of the end of the each month 1 winner will be selected by random drawing
- Prize is non-transferrable
- All the customers have to adhere to the sweepstake rules
Read More official Rules Here.
Morrisons Survey Reward
A £1000 Morrison Voucher, awarded each month to one winner
Steps to take Morrisonsislistening Survey & Sweepstake
- You must require a purchase receipt to enter the survey
- Next step is to visit the survey official site which is – https://www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk
- On the survey homepage to start with enter the Survey Entry number, date and time and then click on START to enter the survey
- In the survey answer the feedback questions asked to you and submit the form
For further inputs you can reach out to the team via: Contact Online
Phone: 0845 611 5000
Contact By Mail:
Customer Service Department
Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC