Argos is a British retailer merchandise operating in the United Kingdom and Ireland. The company was named after the Greek City ARGOS.
The Company serves over 883 retail Stores, 29 million Annual shop Clients, and Almost a Billion online visitors per year, which makes it one of the biggest high street retailers in the uk. In addition, it has franchised abroad in China.
If you are residing in the United Kingdom then you must take their customer feedback survey to get a chance to win 500 Euros. Details are as follows:
TellArgos Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey is open to the legal residence of the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland
- No purchase of goods or services is required to enter this free Prize Draw
- Purchase receipt is valid only for the 7 days
- Customer can’t be an employee nor a relation of any PROMOTER nor its agents or contractors nor in any way connected with the PROMOTER other than as a customer of the PROMOTER.
- The Prize Draw runs once each calendar month until further notice.
- The winner(s) will be selected at random from all eligible entries received.
- Each winner will be notified within 14 days after the Draw Date or any subsequent draw either by email or telephone.
- The Prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance and if a winner is unable to be contacted after 7 days after the Draw Date or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within 14 days of the Draw Date, the Prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the COMPANY’s discretion.
Official Survey Rules – http://survey.foreseeresults.com/pdfs/Argos_Sweeps_Official_Rules_EN.pdf
Argos Distributors Limited, 489-499 Avebury Boulevard, Saxon Gate West, Milton Keynes, MK9 2NW.
Argos Sweepstake Reward
Each winner will receive a £500 Argos Gift Card
TellArgos Sweepstake Deadlines
The Sweepstake Begins on 6 February 2019
The Sweepstake Ends on 5 February 2020
Steps to Enter TellArgos Survey
Entrant may enter using following methods of entry
- Select customers will receive an email invitation to participate in a survey. Sponsor will select the customers in its sole discretion. This invitation will be e-mailed to the customer at the e-mail address he/she voluntarily provided previously to Sponsor.
- The customer must log on to the URL provided on the Survey invitation –
- If the customer is required by the Survey to submit proof of a recent transaction (for example, a transaction number, store number or til number), then he or she must complete the Survey within seven (7) days of that purchase.
- Any other customers must complete the Survey within fourteen (14) days of the date of the Survey invitation.
- After completing the Survey, the customer will be asked if he/she wishes to enter the Prize Draw. If the customer is an eligible entrant and wishes to participate in the Prize Draw, he/she must then enter the following information: his/her complete first and last name (no initials), valid e-mail address, complete postal address (P.O. Box numbers are not permitted), Postcode, telephone number and date of birth (the “Registration Information”).
- One (1) entry per email invitation.
- An entrant may visita participating Argos store and pick up a flyer which includes a website address to access the Survey (“Flyer”), while supplies last, from a store associate.
- The entrant must log on to the URL printed on the Flyer and follow the on-screen prompts to enter the Prize Draw, including providing the Registration Information.
- This entry method is for those who have not received an email invitation to participate in a survey, have not visited a participating Argos store to obtain a Flyer, and/or do not want to complete the Survey. Under this method of entry, the individual may click on https://survey.foreseeresults.com/argos?flow=ss and follow the steps to enter the Prize Draw, including providing the Registration Information.
- Regardless of the method of entry, an entrant may only enter the Prize Draw once per calendar day during the Prize Draw Period
For any enquiry you can contact the company at – https://www.argos.co.uk/help