Cracker Barrel, what a mouthful name! The dictionary depicts the meaning as “suggestive of the friendly homespun character of a country store.” The first Cracker Barrel Old Country Store was opened on September 1969 by Dan W. Evins. It was located on Highway 109 in Lebanon, TN.
Bill Holley, a designer who shared Tennessee roots with Dan sketched his first draft because he understood the concept of what Dan wanted. Cracker Barrel continues to grow steadily and attained a $1 billion market value by 1992. By 1993, its revenue surpassed that of any other family restaurant.
As mouthful as Cracker Barrel name sounds, so is its servings are delicious. The Cracker Barrel took its name from the old form of barrels full of soda crackers sold in the old country stores in the early 1900s similar to the present time saltine crackers.
Cracker Barrel Survey
Just as people sit around the coffee machine and chat, so was it in the early 1900s when visitors sat around the soda cracker barrels to chat and enjoy their time with soda cracker. The Cracker Barrel adopts the logo that tells the story of the 1900s where people chat together.
In like manner, Cracker Barrel wants to keep the flow of the chatting alive, no wonder it aims at getting you engaged to join the chat for its online survey at crackerbarrel-survey.com.
We also guarantee you that If you like Cracker Barrel Survey then you will also like Wendy’s Feedback and Sonic Feedback Survey because they have also huge Prize rewards. So go and Check out as soon as possible.
Cracker Barrel Feedback Prizes
The beauty of the Cracker Barrel Survey is that you have a choice. You are not tied to just a prize as a Grand Prize winner can choose either.
Cracker Barrel Survey Prizes consist of:
- Cracker Barrel rocking chair (ARV $150), OR
- $100 Cracker Barrel gift card (ARV $100).
Winning of Grand Prize is limited to one (1) winner per family or household per each sweepstakes period.
Official Rules for the Cracker Barrel Survey
- There is no purchase required to enter the survey.
- Making a purchase will not enhance your chances of winning.
- Cracker Barrel Survey entry period: begins at 12:00:01 AM Central Time on July 1, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 PM CT on December 31, 2019
- All legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia.
- Age limitation: From 18 and above at the time of entry.
- Entry is void outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law.
- All employees of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. are not eligible to participate including all respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies are not qualified to enter the survey
- Winners are responsible for all taxes
Cracker Barrel Survey Steps
Basically, there are two (2) methods to enter the Cracker Barrel Survey.
1st Method: – Entry by purchase
- Make a purchase at any participating Cracker Barrel location and obtained a specially-marked receipt. This receipt has instructions which invite participants to visit a website or call an indicated phone number.
- Go to the official survey site of Cracker Barrel at http://www.crackerbarrel-survey.com
- Proceed further by entering the information and then answer all customer satisfaction survey questions regarding your last visit.
- You also need to provide your contact information: Full name, address, email, and telephone numbers. You are then invited to complete the online survey.
- After the full completion of the survey, you are then invited to complete an entry form and need to submit it to receive a Survey Entry for the prevailing period.
- Requested information submitted is only eligible for 1 entry, it cannot be re-used.
- All requested information submitted is subject verification.
- Entry Limit: One receipt invite/survey entry per week.
2nd Method: – Entry by mail
- This method includes legibly hand-printing your name, stating your complete address, age and phone number on a postcard
- Mail the postcard via first-class mail to the following address: Cracker Barrel Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 16470, Rochester, NY 14616.
- Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the close of an Entry Period to be eligible for the drawing period.
Cracker Barrel Survey Periods
Below is a detailed Survey period to guide participants on when to join the survey. No time extension.
|Entry Period Start Date: 12:00:01 AM ET on
|Entry Period End Date: 11:59:59 PM ET on
|Mail-In Entry Received By Date
|Survey Period Drawing Date: on or about
Check http://www.crackerbarrel-survey.com for more details on the prevailing Survey periods in the above chat.
Details About Crackerbarrel-Survey.com
|Rocking Chair or $100 Gift Card, Winner’s Choice
|Mail-in Entry Limit
|Online Entry Limit
|1 Receipt Survey per Week (upon receipt invite)
|No purchase necessary
Note: The Rocking Chair value is $150 but if a winner chooses $100 Gift Card, the $50 difference in prize value between the rocking chair and the gift card will not be awarded.
Get yourself a rocking deal!
You’ve got nothing to lose but a ‘rocking deal’ reward when you take Cracker Barrel-Survey better deal than when you delight yourself with some tantalizing crunches of Cracker Barrel and a good reward that goes with it. Take a step to grab you’re the Grand Prize of a Rocking Chair or a $100 Gift Card.