Heinen’s was founded by Joe Heinen in 1929 on the east side of Cleveland, Ohio as a small butcher shop. His main aim is to provide purveyor of quality meats. After a few years they also started selling groceries and within no time business had grown enough to include a line of produce and canned goods.
To serve you better every time, Heinen’s is inviting you to take their customer feedback survey to share your honest feedback and in return at the end of the survey, you will be given a validation code for a 5% discount which you can redeem on your next store visit.
Heinensfeedback Survey rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 16
- For an online survey, you will require your latest purchase receipt
- Company employees and their affiliates can’t take part in this sweepstakes
- Sweepstake reward can’t be converted in cash
- Validation code can be redeemed for only one time
- Don’t forget to write your validation code on your receipt and bring it on your next visit to get a 5% discount
- Void where prohibited
- All the customer have to abide by the survey and sweepstake rules
Heinen’s Sweepstake Reward
After completing the survey you will get a Validation code to get 5% discount on your next Heinen’s store visit.
Heinen’s Sweepstake Deadlines
Sweepstake begins on January 2019
Sweepstake Ends on December 2019
Steps to take Heinensfsedback survey
All the online survey follows almost similar steps to take the survey and most of them require a recent store purchase receipt or invitation mail which contains survey code. Only with the survey code, customer can enter the survey.
- Make your purchase receipt ready to enter survey code
- Go to the official Heinensfeedback survey site at heinensfeedback.com
- On the survey, homepage enter 14-digit code from your receipt and click on START to enter the survey
- After your survey code will verify, you can enter the survey
- In the survey you need to answer several questions which are very easy and based on your recent visit experience.
- Complete the survey form and submit it and at the end of the survey, you will get a 5% validation code which you can redeem on your next Heinens visit.
For any kind of further inquiry you can contact Heinens via:
Monday – Friday
7:30 am – 5:00 pm EST
1-855-475-2300, Ext. 2337
4540 Richmond Road
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128