Miller’s Houde was founded by Jack & Claire Miller in 1988, in Jupiter, Florida, as a local place to be enjoyed by all walks of life. It’s basically a casual sports restaurant and bar with freshly-made food. They have expertise in signature hand-breaded, boneless chicken Zingers, tossed in different sauces. Currently, Miller’s have 88 local joints in 13 states.
Ale House always looking for their customer’s honest feedback. You can share your valuable opinions that enable it to know how it can do better in the future through this customer satisfaction survey portal. In return, you will get a chance to win a validation code to get $5 Off on $20 purchase
Miller’s Ale House Customer Survey Rules
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language is required
- Sweepstake reward and offer can’t be redeemed multiple times. The coupon can be redeemed only once to get $5 on $20 dine-in purchase.
- The offer is not applicable to specials, gift cards, alcohol, tax or gratuity.
- The offer may not be combined with other offers, discounts or coupons.
- Company employees and their affiliates with sweepstake sponsors can’t take part in this survey and sweepstake
- For the online survey, customer needs a 3-digit survey code and the check number which is printed in their recent purchase receipt.
- Customers taing survey needs to follow all the sweepstake rules
- Guests of Miller’s Ale House may only complete this survey once every 30 days
Miller’s Alehouse Sweepstake Reward
Guest will receive an email with their special offer of $5 off any $20 dine-in purchase
Steps to take Miller’s Alehouse Customer Survey
Like other online surveys this survey also has the same steps which are as follows:
- In an online survey before taking the survey make your purchase receipt ready
- Now go to the official survey site here.
- Now on the survey homepage enter the following pieces of information from your receipt.
- 3-digit store number
- Check number
- Time of visit
- Now click on START button to enter the survey
- Once your details will verify you will enter the survey
- In the survey answer the questions and rate your experience where asked.
- After filling all the feedback questions submit the form
There is also second Miller’s feedback site where purchase receipt isn’t required – https://www.millersalehousefeedback.com
You just have to select the restaurant state, city and location which you have visited and you can provide your feedback there.
How to contact Miller’s Alehouse?
In case of any further inquiry, you can contact the team Online.