- 1 Culvers Survey
- 2 TellCulvers – Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- 3 How to take the www.TellCulvers.com Survey?
The first official Culvers was launched in the year 1984 by Craig and Lea Culver in their hometown called Wisconsin. Craig’s grandfather used to be a farmer and his father used to be a cheese maker. Due to this, Craig has the necessary knowledge and idea to start a great restaurant. The Culvers suitably named their eatery after their wonderful name. Though, this wasn’t the case. Between 1961-1984 the initial restaurant which was managed by the Culvers family was known as “A & W restaurant” after the root beer brand. And was later redesigned to Culvers in the year 1984.
Though this was not the first Culver’s rodeo or eatery. They had actually been managing their own restaurant since they bought one in 1961. This duo actually purchased an eatery in 1961, and their children grew up assisting to serve and realize the worth of cooperation in the restaurant business. After they have gotten sufficient experience to manage their own restaurant, they joined their own love for dairy and great burgers to design their own brand which is the Culver’s we all know and admire today.
See Also – Tellnoodles Survey
This awesome Culver’s restaurant is always looking for means to enhance their services, and because of this, it renders a special survey at www.tellculvers.com for all its clients, with a validation code been the prize. This validation code can be redeemed for awesome free frozen custard.
TellCulvers – Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
Culver’s is a privately owned and managed spotty fast food eatery chain that operates mainly in the Midwestern United States. Culver’s has gained its status for sweetness by preparing all butter burger to order and forming all batch of Fresh Frozen Custard throughout the day. Culver restaurant is popular and known for its butter burger and fresh frozen custard. It also renders the crispy chicken sandwich, real Wisconsin cheese curds or seasonal sweet-and-summery lemon ice.
With TellCulvers, clients can their encounter and views about the quality of food, service and many other. The feedback gotten from clients will be used for giving them the best encounter. The TellCulvers survey is carried out on TellCulvers.com. On completing the survey, clients will be awarded for taking part in the survey. The instructions and steps on how to carry out the Culvers Guest Satisfaction Survey will be explained in the course of this article. Make sure you follow the instructions so as to have a successful survey.
Don’t Miss – Fill Up MyBkexperience Survey to get Free Burgers
TellCulvers.com Survey Prizes
The award you get after participating in the TellCulvers Survey is free frozen custard.
Culvers Sweepstakes Period
Sweepstakes Begins on
Sweepstakes Ends on December 31, 2019
How to take the www.TellCulvers.com Survey?
Before you embark on the TellCulvers survey, you have to do the following:
- Buy an item from a Culver’s restaurant
- Keep your receipt safe and Handy
- After that visit www.TellCulvers.com and put in the 18 digit validation code and the TRN code you see on the receipt to start the survey
- Answer all survey questions and you will get a validation code that you will make use of on your next visit for a new free custard.
Instructions on TellCulvers Survey
Prior to participating in the survey, there are some items you should have to enable you to carry out this survey. These items are:
- A personal computer, laptop or Smartphone that has a good internet connection
- A current purchase receipt from a Culver’s store with survey code on the receipt
- You must have a fundamental idea of English or Spanish
Don’t Miss – mcdvoice Survey
Instructions on how to carry out Culvers Survey
For you to have a successful TellCulvers Customers Satisfaction Survey, you need to follow the following instructions strictly:
- You open the internet browser on your Personal computer, laptop or Smartphone
- Then visit the Culvers survey official website
- Choose the language of your choice; English or Spanish
- Then you put in your 18 digits survey code which can simply be seen on your receipt
- You also put in the TRN number which is also printed on your receipt
- After which you tap the “start” button to commence the survey
- At this time, you now answer every survey questions sincerely and honestly
- And you now submit your survey
- Don’t forget to put down the code on your receipt on a sheet of paper because you will need it to redeem a free Culver’s Cake Cone during your next visit
Also, bear in mind that there also some other rules you need to adhere to before embarking on this survey. Some of which are stated below:
- The customer must be 18 years old and above at the time of participation
- The customer must be residing lawfully and permanently in the United States of America
Culver’s Working Hours
Below are the working hours of Culvers. Note that there might be variations in time because of location. For more information, you can reach the Culvers Customer Support on 833-224-767. Here are the working hours:
TellCulvers Contact Service
In case you have any inquiry, suggestions or complaints to make, you can reach TellCulvers Contact Service through any the following means:
Mailing address: Culver Franchising System, LLC. (CFS, LLC) 1240 Water Street Prairie du Sac, WI 53578
Guest Relations Phone Line: 833-224-7670
Help Phone Line: 608-643-7980
More Culvers Sweepstakes
Enter the Culvers Butter burger Believe it Sweepstake during their contest period so as to win a sweepstake for yourself.
Buy a Value Basket which contains a sandwich, French fry, and medium soft drink, or Medium Fountain Drink to win a sweepstakes entry code
Culvers Survey prizes:
Grand Prize: $25,000
25 Hamburger Day Prize Packs that include: one big Butter burger shirt, one $25 Culver’s card, five coupons for a free Value Basket
35 Daily Prizes: $1,000 check made out to a winner
35 Instant win Prizes: one big Butter burger shirt
Instant win prizes, other: 350 coupons total, 10 rewarded each day of the promotion, each for a free value basket