Bike Barn is the largest Houston-area bicycle shop with 8 locations. The company was founded in Clear Lake, Texas, before expanding to other communities in the Houston area in just 1200 sq feet area.
Kitty Barnes and her brother Bob opened a bike shop. Finding friends and customers in families, recreational cyclists and eventually the local enthusiasts, Bike Barn was born. They also committed to being a leader in the Houston community. Time by time the company grows at great pace.
Bike Barn would like to listens to its customers regarding their service and products. That’s why they have started collecting their customer’s feedback. You can find all the details regarding the Bike Barn Survey in this post.
Bikebarnlistens Survey Rules
- To take the survey a working internet connection is required
- Basic knowledge of English language is required
- You can take the survey among 2 survey sites
Steps to take the Bike Barn Feedback survey
- You need to visit one of the official bike and Barn feedback site which is
- Now to start with the survey answer the feedback questions and rate the experience.
- The first question you need to rate out of 5 is “I would recommend Bike Barn Fit Studio to a friend.” After rating click on Next Button.
- In the next step, you have to answer questions like
- Were you greeted promptly and felt comfortable at the Studio?
- Does the Studio was clean, organized and was comfortable?
- Prior to the fit, my Bike Fitter did a good job explaining the process we’d go through.
- After that continue rating your experience and at the end submit the survey
- If you have any commnet then you can suggest them in the next step
- In the end, you need to provide your name and email address for further process
This is it for this survey, in case if you have any further queries you can reach them by visiting their contact page.