Waitrose & Partners is a chain of British supermarkets. Main headquarter of the office is in Bracknell, Berkshire, England. According to the survey, they also export products to 52 countries and have locations in the Middle East.
The company was founded by Wallace Waite, Arthur Rose and David Taylor, Waitrose & Partners began as a small grocery, Waite, Rose & Taylor, in Acton, West London in 1904. In 1983 it became the first major supermarket chain to sell organic food and after the that the growth was exponential. One main reason behind this growth is its customer feedback survey. They take their customers feedback and opinion very seriously and in return they provide discount coupons and sweepstakes reward to the sweepstakes winners. You can find all the details of sweepstake and survey in this post.
Waitrose Customer Survey Rules
All Survey & Sweepstake has its own rules & regulation for eligibility criteria. Let’s see Waitrose Rules & eligibility Criteria here:
- The survey is open for the legal residence of British Isles.
- Minimum age to participate in the survey is 18
- Employees of the John Lewis Partnership, Maru/eDR, any associated company, their agents, immediate families, anyone entitled to Partner benefits, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are not eligible
- Sweepstakes start on the first of each month and end on the last day of each month
- There will be one winner (the “Winner”) selected in each calendar month
- The Winner will be notified by a member of the Waitrose Branch Management team by email or telephone within 14 days of the prize draw taking place during the relevant month.
- If any Winner fails to claim their Prize within 14 days of being notified, We reserve the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner.
- Sweepstakes reward can’t be transferred or converted in any form
- Winners will be given the option to receive their prize through the post or to collect it in a Waitrose branch of their choosing.
Waitrose Sweepstake Reward
Winners will get Discount/Validation code
Waitrose Sweepstakes Begins on Every first day of each month and ends on the Last day of the month.
Steps to take Waitrose Sweepstake Survey
There is only a single way to take part in this survey: Online Entry
- To start with the survey visit the official survey site –
- Now select the first option in the left corner
- On the next page select enter the first 2 letters of the branch that you visited and then select it from the list below and after that select date and time of the visit and click on next
- Once you enter the survey answer the feedback questions honestly and submit the form
How Winners will be notified?
The name of the prize draw Winners may be displayed on Waitrose.com and may be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to “Waitrose feedback program Prize Draw, Maru/eDR, The HUB, Berrywood Business Village, Tollbar Way, Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2UN ” within 30 days of the relevant prize draw closing date.
How to contact Waitrose?
For any further queries, you can contact Waitrose by the following methods
Phone no. – 0800 188 884
Mon-Fri 8am-10pm, Sat 8am-9pm, and Sun 9am-7pm
Customer Care, Waitrose Ltd,
Doncastle Road, Bracknell,
Berkshire, RG12 8YA
Outside the UK: 44 (0)1344 82 5232