Tim Hortons is a fast food chain serving doughnuts and coffee. The Restaurant was opened in 1964 by Tim Horton, a Hockey star from Canada. The franchises grew rapidly and overtook McDonald’s because the biggest Quick-service chain in Canada.
TellTims customer survey was intended to target their clients by providing them an opportunity to reconsider their thoughts on the services and products they supply. The initiative has been taken to be able to take real time feedback from their valuable customers.
In return, Tell tims smg will think about their feedback to know their market worth in terms of customer satisfaction rate. This will also guarantees telltims to what extent they need improvement in their services.
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Valid only at participating Tim Hortons restaurants in the United States.
- Validated receipt good for 30 days from purchase.
- Not valid with other offers or specialty products.
- Not available to employees & their families.
- Limit 1 survey per guest every 7 days.
For more official rule check out This Page
TellTims Sweepstake Reward
On Completion of the survey you will get a survey Gift or a Coupon
TellTims Sweepstake Deadlines
The Sweepstake begins on January 1, 2019
The Sweepstake ends on December 31, 2019
Steps to take TellTims Survey
- Make your Tim Horton purchase receipt ready
- Now visit the official site of the survey at – https://telltims.smg.com
- Now enter the survey code which is located in the bottom of the receipt
- You can also switch the language between English and Spanish
- In the survey answer all the survey questions and provide your feedback and submit the form
- On the completion of the survey you will get the validation code and write it down on your receipt. Use this to redeem a gift upon your return
Contact Tim Hortons
Official Tim Hortons Website – https://timhortons.com