Halfords is a UK based chain of automobile and bike parts. It’s a retailer of car parts, car enhancement, camping, touring, freedom and bikes functioning in Ireland and the united kingdom.
In the 1930s the company purchased the Birmingham Bicycle Company, also throughout the 1960s, had been purchased by Burmah Oil. The Business was then bought by Boots in 1991, also started Its first central European shop in 2007.
TellHalfords Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- A basic understanding of English
- The sweepstake is open for the legal residence of the United Kingdom & Republic of Ireland
- For online survey you will require a purchase receipt
- Gift Card isn’t transferable
- The Prize Draw is run every month.
- You will require to have access to a computer and Internet access.
TellHalfords Sweepstake Reward
Winner will be Rewarded £250
Halfords Customer Experience Survey Guide
- Make your Halfords Purchase receipt ready
- Now Visit the official Halford Survey site – https://tellhalfords.com
- Now to enter the survey select the store you have visited recently and click on next
- Read the sweepstakes official rules
- Enter the details asked in the form
- Once you enter the survey provide your honest feedback and submit the survey form
NOTE – The random draw for the prize(s) will take place no later than 10 business days after the closing date of the Prize Draw Period.The draw will be conducted in accordance with the MRS Code of Conduct rules. The selected entrant will be contacted by email within a further 10 business days of the drawand must confirm their full name and address to accept their prize.