Aldi is one of the biggest discount super market chain in germany and it has more than 10000 stores across 20 countries which generates approx. $75 Billions in revenues.
Aldi is the common brand of two German family. the chain was founded by brothers Karl and Theo Albrecht in 1946 when they took over their mother’s store in Essen, which had been in operation since 1913.
Aldi meet your everyday grocery needs at the very best price. It’s discount supermarket which provides off priced goods from many providers with Their personal brand decals.
Now they want the Assistance of their client To boost their product and service. Take Aldi Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes and share your comments associated with some buy at ALDI To relish far better experience in the there.
Tellaldi Survey Rules & Criteria
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The survey and sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia
- Void outside the U.S., and wherever else prohibited by law
- employees, officers or agents of any companies associate are not allowed to take part in the survey
- You are only eligible to win one prize in any 12 weeks period in respect of the Tell ALDI Competition.
- No more than two entries may be made per household per week.
- Providing incorrect information (such as a false name or address) will mean you are ineligible to enter the Competitions.
- Limit: One (1) Grand Prize per person/household during the Sweepstakes Period.
- Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for each Survey Period.
- Prizes may not be redeemed for cash, are non-assignable and are nontransferable.
Tellaldi Sweepstakes Reward
Twenty-five(25) Grand Prizes, one (1) per Participating Division, will be available to be won each Survey Period during the Sweepstakes.
Grand Prize is for one (1) $100.00 ALDI Gift Card. The total value of all Grand Prizes per Survey Period is $2,500.00.
The total value of all prizes available to be won: $30,000.00.
Sweepstakes Begins on January 1, 2019, 12:00 am
Sweepstakes Ends on December 31, 2019, 11:59 pm
Steps to enter the sweepstakes
There are 2 ways to enter the sweepstakes: By Receipt invite & Alternate Means of Entry (AMOE)
Enter the survey by Receipt Invite
- To enter participants must make a purchase at a participating US ALDI store
- Now visit the official Aldi Survey site at https://www.tellaldi.us/websurvey/2/execute#/2
- On the survey site first step is to enter the code located on the bottom of your receipt.
- Next step is to Date and Time to visit the store.
- Click on NEXT to enter the survey
- In the survey, area answer all the questions based on your experience and provide your feedback
- At the end submit the survey form
- Once you submit the survey form you will enter the sweepstakes area where you will get all the information regarding Aldi Sweepstakes.
Enter the Sweepstake by Mail
To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase at an ALDI store location or without completing the survey, hand print your name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail it to:
ALDI Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes XXX [Insert Participating DivisionThree Letter Codein XXX which can be found in Method #1 above]
Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437
NOTE – Mailed entries must be postmarked by the Entry Period End Date and received by the date
How to Contact Aldi?
For any queries or issues you can contact Aldi by mail:
US Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Company, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625
Contact – https://www.aldi.us/en/contact/