Food Lion LLC is a grocery store founded by Ralph Ketner on December 12, 1957, at Salisbury, North Carolina, the U.S. It’s one of the biggest retailer stores in united states with more than 65000 Employees and 1100+ Store location across the United States.
In 1974 the chain was acquired by Belgium-based Delhaize Group grocery company. Kroger, Target, and Walmart are the biggest competitors of Food Lion.
Giant-Carlisle, Giant-Landover, Hannaford Brothers, Martin’s Food Markets and Stop & Shop are the Sister-chains of Food Market. In 1997 food lion has started their first store in Thailand
What is Talktolion Feedback Survey?
The primary reason for creating TalkToFoodLion feedback survey is to know the satisfaction of the customers. TalkToFoodLion Survey gives every customer a chance to talk about their honest opinions, hints, and comment related to their own latest visit to Food Lion.
Online customer surveys are connected to promotion initiatives, business methods, and other practices aimed at accomplishing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Whenever you make an order at Food Lion store through the Sweepstakes Period, you’ll get an invitation in your own reception to fill out the questionnaire within five days of making this purchase.
Talktofoodlion Official Survey Rules
- The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents of Delaware, the District of Columbia, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia or West Virginia.
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- For the online survey, customer needs a purchase receipt
- Officers, directors, managers, and employees of Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates and related companies, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, including companies providing marketing and market research services to Sponsor, consultants and agents ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO TAKE PART IN THE SURVEY.
- Survey Receipt is only Valid for 5 Days after the Purchase/Shopping
- There is a Limit of five (5) entries per person/household per Entry Period, regardless of the method of entry.
- Non-winning eligible entries from previous Entry Periods won’t carry over to another Entry Phase and won’t be considered eligible for following drawings.
- Potential Prize Winners will be informed via email, phone and/or email approximately two (two ) business days following the drawing for each Entry Period.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and non-assignable or transferable.
See Full Official Rule Page
Talktofoodlion Sweepstakes Reward
There will be a total of 10 prizes awarded per Entry Period.
Each Prize Winner will receive a $500.00 Food Lion gift card.
The “ARV” of each prize is $500.00.
The total ARV of prizes to be awarded per Entry Period is $5,000.
Talktofoodlion Survey Deadlines
Talk to Food Lion Survey Sweepstakes begins at – July 1, 2019
Talk to Food Lion Survey Sweepstakes Ends at – September 30, 2019
Survey Sponsors – Food Lion, LLC, 2110 Executive Drive, Salisbury, NC 28147
Steps to take Talktofoodlion Survey
There are 2 ways to Take the survey: ONLINE & BY MAIL
- For Online entry make sure you have your purchase receipt ready
- Now Visit the official survey site – https://aholddelhaize.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2fpvLnrreGxA7sx
- Read the instructions and Click on NEXT
- Now Please enter your PIN, which is located on your receipt and click Next
- Once you enter the survey provide all the answers and feedback which will be asked based on your last store visit
- After completion of the survey, you will be given complete details of sweepstakes
Enter the Sweepstakes by Mail
To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase or taking the Online Survey, handwrite your full name, mailing address (no P.O. boxes accepted), telephone number (including area code), date of birth and email address (optional) on a plain 3” x 5” card and mail the card in a business-size (#10) envelope, postage prepaid, to:
“Food Lion Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes”,
P.O. Box 10430, Rochester, New York 14610.
NOTE – There is a Limit of one (1) card per envelope in Mail Entry and Entrant may submit five (5) envelopes for each Entry Period of the Sweepstakes
Process of Drawing
Winners will be randomly selected by the Independent Administrator from among all eligible entries received during the respective Entry Period.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the respective Entry Period.
In case if you still have any queries or suggestions you can Send a mail to [email protected]
Call on – 1 (800) 210-9569
Customer Service Address:
Attn: Consumer Relations
P.O. Box 1330
Salisbury, NC 28145-1330