KFC was established in the year 1952 by Colonel Harland Sanders in Utah, and it has really flourished since the beginning. The Colonel had an enthusiastic marketing mind, and he was able to use his name and person design himself as one of the most famous fast-food eatery currently. KFC is specialized in preparing pressure fried chicken decorated with the Colonel’s secret 11 spices.
This food chain has passed through a lot, with dropping performance in the 1970s and 1980s as management changed in a wrong way. In the 1970s, Heublin, an alcohol seller bought the chain. Pepsi later bought the chain and made it the first Western restaurant to be launched in China in 1987, where it is still in existence and very famous.
KFC is the father of Kentucky Fried Chicken, or just fried chicken in total. It has more than 20,000 locations in over 1200 countries all over the world. This chicken world is not going to fade away in the nearest future. KFC has been exclusively victorious, and it’s known to be the second biggest eatery all over the world, McDonald’s been the first. Kentucky Fried Chicken gives clients a choice to take a survey known as MyKFCExperience after eating their meal in replacement of a coupon with little free chicken.
What do KFC and Pepsi have in common?
Both of them have accorded as the top two favorite brands by the United Arab Emirates teenagers.
The Pepsi lead might be because of the 20-year coca-cola ban that was newly lifted in the United Arab Emirates. According to the survey, Emirate teenagers tend to choose international brands to local brands, thereby giving America brands an edge in the contest. The same survey also observed that the Arab teenagers spend higher with one-fifth equating price with the value of food and goods.
These teens spend up to $140 weekly purchasing consumers goods which are large amount compared to the worldwide average of just $35 spent on consumers goods per week, and $8 spent weekly in close countries like Egypt. The Arab teenagers are still ready to spend more to support brands that play a significant role in social good. If you reside in the United Arab Emirates and you want Kentucky Fried Chicken to start encouraging social causes, or you want to offer your feedback on its services or food, you can do that by visiting MyKFCfeedback online survey. Take the MyKFC survey online today on www.mykfcuae.com and you will be eligible to redeem the prize on your invoice as a reward.
|Requirement||Valid Purchase Receipt|
|Language||English and Spanish|
|Rewards||Free Meal/ Discount Coupon|
|Coupon Validity||1 Month|
My KFC Experience Survey Prizes
Prize: the offer is printed on your receipt. The offer you see printed on your receipt is the prize, and it could also be a KFC coupon or KFC Go cup or sweepstakes entry. Note that prizes are different by location, time and other factors. Therefore you will need to look into your receipt carefully for correct information about the prize.
- The www.mykfcuae.com survey is for those residing in the United Arab Emirates who are participating in the survey in the Arabic language.
- The prizes also depend on the country
If you are confused about the website you are supposed to visit your country, check your KFC receipt because the information is provided there.
For those residing in the United Kingdom and you are searching for MyKFC site, try visiting mykfc.co.uk
My KFC Survey
To participate in the MyKFC survey, you need to follow the following steps:
- You will need to make a purchase at any KFC nearer to you.
- Then try to find out which of the KFC survey website is for your country
- If you reside in the United Arab Emirates, you can visit the MyKFC website on http://www.mykfcuae.com
- Complete the survey, then put down your survey validation code on your receipt
- Take your receipt and survey code alongside with you during your next KFC visit to redeem the code or sweepstakes offer printed on your receipt
KFC Survey rules and eligibility
- For you to stand eligible for KFC survey, you need to have done the following:
- You must have bought an item at a Kentucky Fried Chicken
- You must save your invoice and go online to take part in the survey
- Make sure you save your coupon code when you are through with the survey and also use it before it becomes invalid to get a free chicken option as stated at when you must have finished your survey on your next visit to KFC
- Average of one coupon per person per visit
- The receipt is valid for just one week
- The coupon code is also valid for just a week
The www.mykfcuae.com survey homepage matches the theme of most KFC homepages built for different countries. You will observe a plain white background with some splashes of red.
The page will request to understand the fact that you agreed to their rules, privacy and cookies policy conditions when you tap “continue” to start the survey on the next page.
- Buy any item at any KFC restaurant close to you
- There are survey time restriction and coupon time restriction. Check your receipt for details.
Terms and Conditions for KFC Survey
- You must make a purchase of an item or more at Kentucky Fried Chicken
- You must make use of your receipt to be qualified for the online survey
- You must carry out the survey within one week of visiting the Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant, or it will be invalid
- You must make use of your coupon code within 30 days of carrying out the survey, or it will no longer be useful.
- Restriction of one coupon code to one person per visit
- You need to buy a drink on your next visit to enable you to use your chicken go cup freebie coupon
KFC Contact Details
You can reach Kentucky Fried Chicken by calling them their phone line on 1(800)225-5532 or reaching them on their online contact which is https://www.kfc.com/about/contact-us
If you are a lover of chicken (fried chicken), KFC is the best restaurant for you to visit to have the best experience. The quality of their products and services is 100% satisfactory.