FedEx doesn’t need any detail introduction. It’s a very famous American multinational courier delivery services company founded by Frederick W. Smith in 1971. Currently, the headquartered is in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx is a short form of Federal Express. In January 2000, FDX Corporation changed its name to FedEx Corporation and re-branded all of its subsidiaries(Federal Express became FedEx Express, RPS became FedEx Ground, Roberts Express became FedEx Custom Critical, and Caliber Logistics and Caliber Technology were combined to comprise FedEx Global Logistics.)
Currently, FedEx has more than 500000 Employees working all over the world and its total equity is near about US$19.416 billion. This figure shows that the success of the company.
One more factor of success is they listen to their customer. They ask their customer what to improve and how to enhance the services on their customer satisfaction survey portal. So, let’s have a look at their Customer survey detail.
FedEx Survey Rules
- For an online survey, you will require a purchase receipt
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- Sweepstakes is only open for the people residing in the united states of America
- Company employees and their affiliates can’t take part in the survey
- You can choose the language between English, and Spanish
- You can get 10% off $25 print order with a maximum discount of $25.
- Offer is valid at the time of purchase only, no cash value and may not be discounted or credited toward past or future purchases.
- Discount cannot be used in combination with custom-bid orders, other coupons, or discounts, including account pricing.
- Discount does not apply to retail products. No cash value. Offer void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Read Official Rules HERE
FedEx Sweepstakes Reward
Winners of the Survey will get a Validation code for 10% off your next print order
NOTE – Winners will be decided by the random drawing taken by the sponsors and administrator team.
FedEx Sweepstakes Period
Sweepstakes Begins on March 20, 2019
Sweepstakes Ends on December 31, 2019
Steps to Fill up FedEx Survey
Currently, there is only a single method to take the survey: Online Method
- For Online Survey make your purchase receipt ready to enter the survey detail
- Now open the official website of FedEx Survey which is – https://www.mshare.net/websurvey/2/execute#/1
- Now Choose the language between English and Spanish and click on the NEXT
- Next step is to read all the Rules and then Click again on NEXT.
- Now you need to select What type of service did you require during this visit from the option given:
- Now If you have Store receipt then enter the Location Code found near the top of your receipt.
- If you don’t have the Store receipt then you can select NO option and then enter the store number located on your card or flyer.
- Once you enter the survey then answer the questions asked during the survey and rate their services.
- Once you finish the survey then submit the form and you will get a $10 Discount validation code.
How to Contact FedEx?
In case if you want to contact FedEx then You can call them at:
Phone Number: 1 (800) 463-3339 and for online customer support you can check out