Bertucci’s is a popular Italian restaurant offering brick oven pizza and Italian food.
It was founded in 1981 the company expanded quickly due to it’s great tasting menus consisting of starters, salads, entrees, pasta, brick oven pizza, lunch, soups, desserts and more.
The company was rapidly expanded throughout the 90s and now have more than 80 locations found in Washington, D.C. and ten states, including Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Virginia.
Bertucci’s are inviting their customers to provide their valuable feedback and opinion and in return lucky winners will get free gifts/coupons. So If you have recently visited the restaurant then don’t forget to help them by taking their customer satisfaction survey.
Bertucci’s Customer Survey Rules
- To take the survey online you will be required a survey code (Purchase receipt)
- Basic understanding of english language
- A working internet connection
Steps to take Bertucci’s Customer Survey Rules
- To start with the survey make your purchase receipt ready to enter the survey code in the form
- Now visit the official bertucci’s customer survey portal – https://adze.qoreanalytics.com/client/Survey/Guest?BusinessCode=EHYL&LanguageCode=en-US
- On the homepage enter the details like:
- First and Last name
- Zip Code
- Email address
- Survey code
- Year of birth
- Date & Time of visit and
- Service type
- After filling all the details click on NEXT button to enter the survey
- In the survey kindly answer the questions asked and you can also leave your suggestions to improve the products
- Once you feel that you have done with everything kindly finish the survey and submit the form