Bella Italia is best known for its delicious pizza and pasta. Previously it was known as Bella Pasta. The first Bella Italia started as two small restaurant chains – Pastificio and Pizzaland – which were part of the Grand Metropolitan group. After that In 1990, Michael Guthrie (former Chairman of Mecca Leisure Group) formed BrightReasons and bought the Pizzaland and Pastificio chains from Grand Metropolitan for £20m in February 1991, rebranding Pastificio to Bella Pasta in the process.
Bella Italia wants to know what their customer thinks about their Pizza and pasta and for that, they have started their own customer feedback portal. You will find all the details in this post.
Bella Italia Customer Survey Rules
- Minimum age to enter the survey is 18
- The sweepstake is open to all adults resident in the United Kingdom
- All the employees of the Bella Italia, and other persons connected with, the Promoter and promotors can’t take part in the survey and sweepstake
- Winners will get the voucher
- There is no cash alternative and no replacements will be provided in the case of lost or stolen Vouchers.
- Each person, household, group or organization is restricted to ten entries per Prize Draw
- If the selected entrant does not comply with these Prize Draw rules, that entrant will be disqualified and an alternate entrant will be randomly selected from the eligible entries received.
- The Promoter will attempt to contact the selected entrant by telephone or email within 10 working days of the close of the Prize Draw.
- The chances of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received.
Sweepstake reward will be a Free pizza bread and £250 gift voucher
Steps to take Bella Italia Sweepstake
To enter, you will be invited to complete a survey by a representative of the Promoter, by being given a survey invitation card at a participating location. You must complete the survey online on the relevant website in English. Each survey will be submitted to the draw for the Prize Draw period within which it was received.
- Now visit the official survey site – http://www.bellaitalia-feedback.co.uk
- On the survey, homepage fill up all the required details and click start to enter the survey
- In the survey provide your feedback regarding service and products and answer the questions asked.