The company was founded in 1932 as McGee Airways. Currently, Alaska Airlines is a major American airline headquartered in SeaTac, Washington. It is the fifth-largest airline in the United States when measured by fleet size, scheduled passengers carried, and a number of destinations served.
Alaska airline operates its largest hub at Seattle–Tacoma International Airport, and it also operates hubs in Anchorage, Los Angeles, Portland, San Francisco and focus cities at San Diego and San Jose.
If you wish to win Two round trip tickets to anywhere Alaska flies then you can take alaskalistens survey which is located at alaskalistens.com. Check complete details in this post.
Alaskalistens – Alaska Airlines Sweepstake Rules
- Participation in the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who have reached the age of majority by the first day of the sweepstakes dates
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language is required to take the survey
- Employees, officers & directors of Sweepstakes Sponsor, its franchises or licensees, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families or members of the same household of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
- Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited by law.
- The prize winner will be drawn randomly from the pool of eligible entries during the Sweepstakes Dates
- No prize substitution is allowed by winner.
- The prize is nontransferable and will be subject to the Sponsor’s policies.
- Limit one prize per household/family.
- Only one entry per person and per email address, per month.
- Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received
- Winner(s) will be notified by email within 10 days of each drawing
- To obtain the name of prizewinner or a copy of the Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by the Sweepstakes End Date to “Customer Feedback Sweepstakes” at P.O. Box 68900, Seattle, WA 98168
More Official Rules
Alaskalistens Sweepstake Reward
Winner will get Two round trip tickets to anywhere Alaska flies
Alaskalistens Sweepstake Deadlines
The sweepstake Begins on January 1, 2019
The Sweepstake Ends on December 31, 2019
Steps to take Alaska Customer Survey
- Visit the official survey site first which is alaskalistens.com
- Click on Next on the homepage (But before that read their survey rules)
- Now answer the questions like: “How would you like to look up your reservation?” & select the option from Confirmation code and Lookup Flight
- Now they will ask passenger information and their last flight details
- After providing all the details you will enter the survey where you need to answer all the questions related to customer feedback
- Submit the survey and then you need to wait for the sweepstake drawings
- Alaska Airline Customer Survey Link: survey.alaskalistens.com
- Alaska Airline Survey Rules
- Alaska Airline Official Site: www.alaskaair.com