Murphy USA, an American gas corporation running a chain of retail gas stations in many states of America was founded in 2013 as a spin-off of Murphy Oil. In 2018, it was ranked 279 in terms of revenue by the Fortune 500 list of largest corporations in the US. The official founder is Charles H Murphy Sr.
Murphy USA® is a gas station chain usually found almost next to a Walmart in almost all their location. You can predictably say that “Where is a Walmart, there is a Murphy USA® gas station” This signifies a kind of working memorandum of understanding between the two giant enterprises. But things seemed to change since 2016 as Murphy USA decided to break up from the entangled relationship for expansion purposes.
Murphy USA has over 1,400 gas stations in 16 states of the US and presumably, the chain still wants to expand to more states. As they gear up to expand and improve on their services across the gas business sector, they have launched a campaign designated as “TellMurphyUSA.
The campaign is a survey intended for their large strings of customers to give feedback on their experiences concerning the service they got from the company. Taking the TellMurphyUSA Survey allows customers to give their candid opinions about the gas merchant in survey feedback. While the customer stands the chance to win a $100 gift card, the company receive a load of feedback to up their act in the trade.
TellMurphyUSA Survey is aimed at driving the customers to take a survey on www.tellmurphyusa.com Homepage and give their candid and honest opinion about the services of the gas company in survey feedback which will help the company measure the level of its performance. This also will energize the company to determine what to do to improve or sustain its service based on the feedback garnered from the customers. The survey will make winners of the survey richer with a sweepstakes gift card of $100.
The Prizes for TellMurphyUSA Survey
The official prize for entry into the sweepstakes is a chance to win $100 gift card of free gas money.
Details of TellMurphyUSA.com Survey
- To enter and participate in the TellMurphyUSA Survey, you need to visit any of the gas stations and make a purchase.
- You need to keep your receipt which you will need to enter into the survey for a chance to win $100 free gas money. The prize is a $100 Gas Card.
- There is no limit to the numbers of time you can enter into the survey. There are basically three (3) entry methods – Online, Telephone or mail.
- The survey is valid in all locations in the US and the District of Columbia.
Methods of Participating in the TellMurphyUSA Survey
There are three ways you can participate in the TellMurphyUSA Survey;
Method #1 – Enter online:
TellMurphy USA Homepage
After purchase at any Murphy USA retail location, go online to the survey entry page (www.TellMurphyusa.com). Follow the prompts on the page and enter all required details and the 12 digit survey code on your receipt. Key-in your other details such as name, age, time of last purchase, telephone number. When all required details have been provided, you will get entry into the sweepstakes.
Method #2 – Enter by phone:
- Check for the Toll-Free telephone number on your receipt.
- Call the number and answer all the questions as regards to your recent experience at Murphy USA gas station.
- Provide your telephone number, name, age and the survey code on your receipt.
Method #3 – Enter by mail:
You can enter into the Murphy USA Feedback without a purchase or answer any question if you choose to enter by mail. Just get a postcard and hand print your name, correct address, telephone number, and date of birth on the postcard. Mail the postcard by first-class mail to the following address:
Murphy USA Customer Service Sweepstakes,
PO Box 3516,
Winners Selection Process of MurphyUSA Survey?
Winners are determined on or about the 10th day of every month in a random drawing.
During each drawing, 20 winners are selected to receive $100 Murphy USA gift card for free gas.
General rules of MurphyUSA Survey
To stand a better chance of winning in the Murphy USA Survey, it is pertinent to read, understand, and observe all the guiding rules before you enter into the survey. Below are the rules:
- A purchase is not mandatory depending on the method you want to apply to enter the survey.
- Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 states of the US and the District of Colombia. Participants must be 18 years and above. Staff and other affiliates staff of Murphy USA are not eligible to enter the survey.
- How to enter: The entry commences from 12.01 AM (Central Time) on January 1st, 2019 and ends at 11.59 PM (Central Time) on June 30th, 2019. There are six (6) entry periods, one per month.
- Entry is open on the first day of each month to the last day of that month. There are three ways to enter the survey – online, telephone or mail. (Refer to the details above).
- Random drawings: There are 3 random drawing to be conducted, the first on or about 10th of February 2019 and the last on or about 10th of July, 2019.
- An independent drawing body will conduct the drawings. Each Grand winner will receive a $100 Murphy USA gas Card. There will be 20 winners per each entry period.
- Grand winners will be contacted by telephone and postal mail.
NOTE: For full details of guiding rules to Murphy USA Survey, please check: https://www.tellmurphyusa.com/PContent.aspx?Page=Rules&c=183020
Many families and individuals somehow rue on the amount of money spent on getting gas for their cars on the daily basis. I think this article has enlightened you enough that you can get a whopping $100 free gas card each time you participate in the Murphy USA Survey. There is no limitation to the number of times you can enter the survey. What a cheering relieve! Just go to the www.tellmurphyusa.com and enter the survey to claim your $100 gas card whenever you have Murphy Purchase receipt.