Del Taco was co-founded by Ed Hackbarth and David Jameson way back in 1964, and it started to experience great success from starting. Its sales record indicated that it made a whopping $169 on its first day of operation. A great start considering that a Taco cost just 19 cents at that time.
Today familiar sun logo of Del Taco was created well back in 1967 and changed into franchising thereafter. The Del Taco chain had grown to 400 restaurants almost everywhere in California. That was rather an astronomical growth.
Del Taco runs an e-Club called RAVING FAN E-CLUB which offers free food for a member on birthday and other treats meant for ‘insider-only’. Members of the Raving Fan e-Club can always receive exclusive offers that are meant for the members of the e-Club only.
These offers include coupons and opportunities to try new products before such products are introduced to the general public. You may like to become a member of Del Taco e-Club.
Del Taco specializes in American-style Mexican food With a deal to operate on Military bases in the early 2000s. By 2015, Del Taco was acquired by Levy Acquisition Corporation which has turned it to a public company running a chain that has grown to over 600 in the US.
As part of its drive to keep surging ahead to record more operational success, Del Taco offers customers opinion survey that allows all customers to participate and give their candid opinions about the company’s operation and service.
This is aimed at getting quality feedback and opinion which will help them to improve on their service. It is good to visit myopinion.deltaco.com to let Del Taco know your opinion about their service by taking the survey.
When you take Del Taco‘s myopinion.deltaco.com customer feedback survey, your opinion and feedback become useful to them to reshape and improve, while you will get a coupon worth $1 off your next $3 purchase at Del Taco.
Del Taco Survey Rules
Here are some rules guiding your participation in the myopinion.deltaco.com survey
- To participate in this survey, you’ll need to make a purchase
- Check and save your survey code on your receipt
- Keep your receipt and your survey code which you will need to enter the survey online
- There is no limit to the number of entries into the survey
- There is no expiration of the survey validation code coupon
myopinion.deltaco.com Survey Prizes
Survey Prize consists of $1 Off on your next $3 Purchase at any Del Taco Restaurant.
Some Details About Del Taco Survey
You need to take note of these details about the survey:
- Before you are eligible to take the survey, you have to visit a Del Taco shop and make a purchase
- The Prize is a deal of a $1 off $3 coupon.
- The Coupon has no expiry date
- There is no limit to the number of times you can enter the survey.
Del Taco Survey Steps
- You need to buy a food item at any Del Taco location
- Obtain and keep your printed receipt which you will use to take the survey online later
- Take note of your survey code on the receipt
- Proceed online to http://myopinion.deltaco.com
- Enter your survey code in the required entry field on the survey homepage
- Ensure that you complete all survey questions as required
- When done with the survey, you will be awarded your validation code which you will use to redeem your $1 off your next $3 or more purchase at any Del Taco shop
On the myopinion.deltaco.com Homepage, you are welcome by two tacos and green lettering depicting the theme of the myopinion.deltaco.com survey homepage. You are set to enter the survey.
Contact Del Taco
Do you want to contact Del Taco for more information myopinion.deltaco.com survey?
Dial: 1 (800) 852-7204 and you will be able to speak one of their representatives.
You can also contact them via the online platform.
In A Nutshell!
Getting a $1 off $3 purchase amounts to 33% off every purchase you make at Del Taco shop. This is a good deal for your effort in sending your opinion feedback to the company. As you enjoy the gains of the coupon, Del Taco cherishes your opinion which counts in setting their service on an improved pedestal.