The Home Depot, incorporation or Home Depot is an American home enhancement supplies retailing company that sells implements, construction products, and provides many services. This company has its head office at Atlanta Store Support Center in unincorporated Cobb County, Georgia.
Home Depot is the biggest home enhancement retailer in the United States of America. It controls so many large-box format stores across the United States, likewise all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, virgin island, Guam, all 10 provinces of Canada, and the country of Mexico. The Home Depot also owns a company called the MRO Company Interline Brands which has over 70 distribution centers across the United States.
The knowledge of Home Depot was initiated by two entrepreneurs Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank. They initiated this idea when in a coffee shop in Los Angeles while having some discussion in the year 1978.
Their vision was to build a warehouse where they can store their goods so that the employees won’t be able to sell them, but instead, have enough ideas to give their clients suggestions and intimate them on how to use what they were purchasing. The first duo stores were launched the next year be 1979 after saving the initial capital from the Ken Langone, an investment banker and Pat Farrah who deals on merchandise.
Their first employees didn’t just have a great level of product skill, the stores were also exclusively large, at 60,000 feet each with such a massive variety of products that it is merely impossible not to see what you are searching for. And also with the assistant of their highly trained employee’s.
Home Depot has really improved from 60,000 sq feet at the initial stage to over 2,200 stores in three countries worldwide presently and has continued to render the kind of product and service they dreamt of in the beginning. To increase its popularity, Home Depot gives all clients a privilege to win a $5,000 gift card in replacement for taking their client’s experience survey.
What is the Home Depot survey?
The speed of this company’s success depends majorly on its client’s joy and satisfaction. This simply means that if the customers are happy and satisfied with the products and service they offer, it is a plus to the improvement of the company. So, in order to know if their clients are pleased or not, Home Depot carries out a survey of its users.
This survey is done online on www.homedepot.com/survey like other Retail Survey This survey is done to know the level of client’s satisfaction clearly. And during this survey users are allowed to share their opinions, views, and ideas. And if the clients are not satisfied or if they have a bad impression about the company, then the company will be aware through this survey and make proper changes in their product and services offering as at and when due.
Home Depot Survey Details
|Age Limit to Enter the Survey||18 Years and Above|
|Entry Limit Per Period||45 Days|
|Entry Method||Online or By Mail|
|Location||All the United States|
|Survey Reward||A Gift Card Of $5,000|
Home Depot Survey Rules & Criteria
- The Entrant who is selected as the potential prize winner (the“Prize Winner”) must have a unique, personal, and valid social security number
- Company Employees and their affiliates can’t take part in the survey
- You should be 18 years and above
- You must be a lawful resident or citizen of the United States of America
- You must also take part in the survey within 30 days of your visit
Read All Survey Criteria HERE.
Home Depot Survey Price & Rewards
Consumer Category Prize: One (1) Prize of a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card will be awarded to the Consumer Prize Winner (“Consumer Prize”). The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Consumer Prize is five thousand dollars ($5,000).
Professional Category Prize: One (1) Prize of a $5,000 Home Depot Gift Card will be awarded to the Professional Prize Winner (“Professional Prize”). The ARV of the Professional Prize is five thousand dollars ($5,000).
Sweepstakes Begins on – May 6, 2019
Sweepstakes Ends on – August 7, 2019
Steps to take Home Depot Survey
There are 2 ways to take the survey: ONLINE & OFFLINE
Take Survey Online:
- Make sure you have your home depot purchase receipt handy
- Go to the official survey website which is homedepot.com/survey
- select the language
- After which you tap on “begin survey” to start the survey
- Then put in the zip or postal code of your residence
- Tap on the “next” button
- After which you put in your user ID and password which are printed on your receipt
- Tap on the “next” button again
- Then here you will have to answer all the questions sincerely. This means you have to answer the survey questions according to your newest encounter and make sure your feedback is real
- Then you submit your survey
- Lastly, you will have to give your personal information like name, address. Also, you will have to give your contact details in order to get a call in case you are the winner in the lucky draw contest.
Take Survey Offline:
To enter the Sweepstakes without completing the Survey, you may enter by mail as follows:On a 3″ x 5″ card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, e-mail address, telephone number (including area code), and consumer category (either Consumer or Pro) and mail your 3” x 5” card in a business-size envelope to:
ASC/Home Depot 2019Q1U.S. Consumer Customer Satisfaction SweepstakesPO Box 430Macedon, NY 14502-0430
ASC/Home Depot 2019Q1U.S. Pro Customer Satisfaction SweepstakesPO Box 431Macedon, NY 14502-0430
Contact Details of Home Depot
If you are experiencing any problem or you want to ask questions, you can reach the Home Depot customer service team. They will assist you with the necessary solutions to your problems. You can reach them on any of the following contacts below:
- Home Depot Customer Service Number: 1-800-466-333
- Email at: [email protected]
Objectives of Home Depot Survey
Some of the aims/objectives of the Home Depot Survey are listed below:
- The major aim of this survey is to know the customers view with respect to the products that they buy in Home Depot store and the service they render
- Another aim is to reach the prospects and needs of the users
- This survey is also carried out to evaluate and review the performance of the staff members.
- It is also done to enhance the value of products and services they render
- Home Depot survey also helps to provide the best shopping encounter to its clients
- If the client’s feedback is bad, then the staffs warned and informed about it as bad comments can negatively affect the company.