Hallmark Cards, Inc. is a private, family-owned American company based in Kansas City, Missouri. Founded in 1910 by Joyce Hall, Hallmark is the oldest and largest manufacturer of greeting cards in the United States. In 1985, the company was awarded the National Medal of Arts
What are your opinions for Hallmark? How do you like their customer support and client services? Share your valuable feedback at Hallmark customer survey and find a much greater shopping experience in Hallmark throughout your next trip. Upon conclusion of the survey, you will be given a validation code which can be used to redeem on your own survey invitation.
Hallmark Survey Rules
- You will require a basic knowledge of English or Spanish language
- A working internet connection is required to take an online survey
- You will require to provide details of the time and date of visit to the store
- Survey reward isn’t transferrable
- The survey is open to the legal residence of 50 united states including the district of Columbia
- Minimum age to take part in the survey is 18
Steps to take HallmarkFeedback Survey
- The first step is to visit the official hallmark survey site – www.hallmark.feedback.com
- Now on the survey homepage, you can select the language between English and Spanish
- Now enter the details like State, City, Store, date of your visit, approximate time of your visit.
- Rate your overall experience by providing your feedback and answering survey questions
- At the end of the survey, you will be given further instructions regarding sweepstake reward (If Any)