Haggen INC is a Division of Albertsons Grocery Stores. The company was formed in 1933 when Ben Haggen, Dorothy Haggen, and Doug Clark opened the first store on Bay Street in Bellingham.
Till 2014 Haggen increased the chain’s locations from 18 stores with 16 pharmacies to 164 stores with 106 pharmacies, and the number of its employees from about 2,000 to about 10,000. But in 2015 Haggen Food & Pharmacy filed for bankruptcy and after that On March 11, 2016, Albertsons reached an agreement to acquire the 29 remaining “core” Haggen stores for $106 million.
If you are residing in Oregon or Washington then you have a great chance to win $100 Haggen Gift cards which you can redeem in your next Haggen store visit. You can find all the details of Haggen sweepstake in this post.
Haggen Survey Rules & Criteria
- Minimum age to eligible to enter this survey and sweepstake is 18
- The survey is only open to the legal residence of Oregon or Washington
- Void in the remainder of the United States, the United States Territories and Possessions, elsewhere and where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Entries will not be carried over from one Sweepstakes Period to the next Sweepstakes Period
- The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Sweepstakes Period.
- If a potential winner is ineligible for any reason, then the potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner may be selected.
- Sponsor reserves the right to permanently disqualify from any promotion any person it believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules.
- The survey must be taken within the 7 working days after the purchase
Haggen Sweepstake Reward
Each Sweepstakes Period, five (5) Winners will each receive a $100 pre-paid gift card (“Prize”). ARV of each Prize: $100.
Haggen Sweepstake Deadlines
The Sweepstake begins on August 1, 2019, 12:00 am
The Sweepstake Ends on December 31, 2019, 11:59 pm
Steps to take Haggen Sweepstake
- You can enter the survey online if you have the store purchase receipt
- Once you have the receipt then go to the official website of the survey which is – http://www.haggen.com/survey
- Now on the survey homepage fill up details like Survey code(Given in the bottom of the receipt) and email address
- Click NEXT to enter the survey
- Once you enter the survey answer all the questions asked based on your recent store visit and experience.
- At the end submit the form
Random Drawing Details of the Sweepstake
On or about each of the Random Drawing Dates below, Sponsor will randomly select two (5) potential winners (each a “Winner”) from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Each Winner will be deemed a potential winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
How to contact Haggen?
In case of any further queries or help you can reach out to the team at http://www.haggen.com/customer-care/contact-us-today/
To speak with a customer service representative, you can call (800) 995-1902.
Store Support Office
400 Sequoia Dr. Suite 202 | Bellingham, WA 98226